Status: Posting.

Never Too Late

Looking Back

"Sure, go ahead. Tell me your life story." He smiled.
"Well, like everyone else I was just an ordinary teenager before it all happened. I lived with my brother that time, but he already had a family of his own so they decided to just give me the house and they moved. So, I was alone. Well, way back I went hiking with my friends. Then I don`t know, I just lost them, I didn`t know where to go. Then I realized that I was a bit lost. And I never had the chance to get out of the woods. Yeah, well it turns out one of my friends 'accidentally' found me. So, I called him and of course I got his attention. But then it was a definitely wrong timing because he was. . . hunting. That was when I found out that he was a werewolf. Or some kind of shape shifter - when he started hurting me. Though I still thank him because he managed to stop himself before he completely killed me. I was knocked out and cold when he left me." I continued.
"A few days passed and the Johnson family took me in. I learned all about them and their kind. Vampires. They knew about what happened to me. And they decided that they should turn me, so that I would be protected from harm. After that, the outcome was this. It turns out that I only got the shapeshifting part when my friend almost killed me. So I don`t know, I guess both of the venoms collided. I became halves. And soon, I learned that we should be civilized. So, yeah. Then I met the Cullens. They`re a coven of vampires. There are seven of them. All the five children were adopted and were all transformed into vamps. Then that was it. I don`t know how it happened but Edward-one of the three sons-and I just magically fell in love. But then again, if you fall in love, there`s a chance you might fall out of love, right? And that was just it. Done." I explained.
"And now you`re here." He said.
"Do you think you would see them again?" He asked.
"I don`t know. I promised them that I will come back when I`ve totally forgotten about their brother. But who knows when that`ll be? Who knows if it will even happen, right? If it will be possible to do the impossible. . ." I trailed.
"When you know that it would still be impossible in the end." He finished for me.
"Exactly." I agreed.
"So now, you're unhappy?" He asked.
"I guess you could put it like that." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Chapter 19. :)