Status: Posting.

Never Too Late

Family Meeting

The weeks passed and the time Edward and I spent became a routine. And because of that, Nathan became a bit curious to what`s going on.

"What`s up with that Edward Cullen dude?" He asked.
"What about him?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.
"Well, I noticed that he`s always coming over . . . And uh, I just wanted to know . . . Are you . . .?" He asked not finishing his sentence.
"Nate, no. If that`s what you`re thinking, no. So, you don`t have to worry about anything. Besides, since when did you care about these kind of stuff?"
"No, no, no. I think you got the wrong idea. I mean, I`m not worried about you two being together. I`m actually worried if you pass up on the opportunity to be with him." He said.
"Uh, what? I don`t understand. I really didn`t get you there, Nate." I said innocently. Confused.
"Okay, look. Let`s just put it like this. Uh . . . Do you like him?"
"Uh . . . You mean, like him 'like him'?"
"Yeah, do you?"
"Uh . . . I don`t know . . ." I said.
"Ugh! Alyssa, you`re not cooperating with me! Ugh. Wait, wait. Okay, I got it."
"What?"
"I mean, we really like Edward Cullen for you, Aly. We, and I mean we, as in mom, dad and me, would be relieved and happy at the same time, if you find 'someone' already." He said.
"Oh. My. God. I can`t believe my ears! Really?" I asked.
"Really." He said, nodding.
"And you think . . . Edward is . . ." I trailed off.

I started pacing the room, and Nathan still tried his best to calm me down. Maegan and Vernon went down the staircase with smirks on their faces. I guess they know what`s going on. Maegan went straight to the 'session room' while Vernon explained what was going to happen.

"Family meeting. Session room. Now." He said.

Nathan followed quickly. And I decided to use 'human speed' so, when I reached the session room, all three of them were already seated. I took a seat across from Nathan and sighed. I know what this is about. They all had smirks on their face, for God`s sake. Ugh.

"So, why don`t you tell us what you did while we were gone, Alyssa?" Maegan said calmly, now with a big grin.
"Um . . . I just spent some time with uh, Edward Cullen. Oh, you know, just getting to know each other." I explained.
"Oh, it`s always like that. First, you get to know each other, then you become friends, then best friends, then next you guys hook up, then you set foot on marriage, then you`ll have a vamp family. See? I know the cycle." Nathan teased, quite proud of himself for knowing that.
"Okay, you know what? You think way, way, way too much of the future! I hate that. And you think ahead of me. Well, guess what? I hate that too. So stop it!" I exclaimed.

He just laughed at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Look, dear. Just ignore Nate. We just want you to know, that if ever you think Edward`s the one, we`ll be supporting you. I mean, he is like us after all. And we know he can protect you, so, yeah. That`s what Nate here`s been trying to tell you." Vernon said.
"Oh and speaking of Edward, have you told him yet?" Maegan asked.
"No. But I`m planning on telling him. I don`t know, maybe later, when he comes to pick me up." I answered.
"Well, you`re all set right? You`re just waiting for him." Vernon said with a smile on his lips.
"Well, you better go out there now. He`s gonna ring the door bell." Maegan said.

I laughed thanked them and went out. Like what Maegan said, the door bell rang. I laughed in my head and answered the door. There stood Edward.

"So, what`s our agenda for today, Mr. Cullen?" I asked with a smile while stepping out and closing the door behind me.
"I really don`t know. Let`s ask Alice." He said and we went in his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 4 guys. :) Thaanks for the comments. :)