Status: Posting.

Never Too Late

The Cullens

We went in their house and saw all the other members of the Cullen family. Including Carlisle and Esme. All completely dressed which made Edward and I look at each other. I raised my eyebrow at him and he just shrugged.

"Okay. What are you guys doing? Why are you all dressed like . . . Like you`re going somewhere?" Edward asked.
"Well, Alice planned something." Rosalie spoke up.
"She said since you were going to be with Alyssa today . . ." Carlisle started.
"We might as well join you to know Alyssa better." Esme finished.
"Alice!" Edward groaned.
"Edward, calm down." Jasper reminded him.
"What? I saw that you were gonna ask me anyway. So, why not bring the whole family? Come on Edward! We want to meet her too." Alice`s voice chimed in.
"Besides, you get to have her after this anyways. Don`t worry, we`ll leave you guys alone after this." Emmett added.

Edward looked at me to know if I`m agreeing with them.

"Uh, sure. Alice, what do you have in mind?" I asked her.
"Well, I was planning on having a shopping spree. You, Me, Rosalie and Esme. While the boys, well, they`ll do whatever they want." Alice answered.
"What?! How will I be able to spend time with Alyssa?" Edward raised his voice a bit.
"Damn. Edward, it`s alright, we have plenty of time later, okay?" I assured him and held his hand.
"Fine. But Alyssa rides with me." He said, finally calmed down.
"Suits me. Let`s go." Rosalie said, standing up and smiling at me.

We all went out and got in our own cars. I got in Edward`s Volvo and Edward sat on the driver`s seat. Then all 4 cars sped off to the mall-Valley River Center. During the ride, Edward and I listened to music, and he held my hand. I didn`t mind since I was used to it anyways.

"Hey, I`m sorry about a while ago. I just thought Alice would only give us some recommendations, but it ended up having the whole family. I`m really sorry, I thought it`ll only be you and me." He said, with his eyes on the road.
"It`s okay, Edward. Don`t worry. I can handle being with your family. I don`t know about buying stuff right now though." I said with a crooked smile.
"Why?" He asked.
"I just don`t want to buy anything. Besides, I didn`t bring much with me." I said laughing.
"I can take care of that. You`re not gonna buy nothing today."
"No! Edward. You can buy me food but nothing else." I said squeezing his hand tightly.
"I insist. And that`s final." He said flashing me his crooked smile.
"Edward!" I groaned.

We finally arrived at the mall and Edward parked. He went out and being the gentleman he is, opened the door for me and offered his hand to help me out. I chuckled a bit as he did this and he laced his hands with mine. We walked hand in hand and Alice and Rosalie were smiling brightly. I guess they saw that huh.

"Okay, Edward, let go of Aly for now." Rosalie said and smiled.
"Aly`s with me." Edward said and smirked.
"Come on, Edward, you agreed that we can borrow her for now. Besides, you`ll buy her stuff later right?" Alice said smiling back at Edward and me.
"Ugh. Fine." He said and let go of my hand.
"Don`t worry, we`ll take care of her." Alice and Rosalie said.
"Esme, make sure Alyssa buys stuff okay?" Edward said smirking at me.
"Sure, Edward. If she doesn`t, we`ll buy her stuff." Esme said.

With that, all four of us, left and we went to our 'shopping spree'.

* * *

We met up with the guys after a whole lot of shopping that we did. They kept their word and bought me lots of clothes and other stuff. Edward looked pleased as he saw me and all the bags all of us were holding.

"Well?" Edward asked, waiting for an answer.
"We bought her lots of stuff!" Alice said happily.
"Damn, Edward. Seriously, I`m going to borrow her when I`m going shopping. She has good taste in fashion and I promise I`ll always buy her something when I borrow her from you." Rosalie said grinning.
"Sadly, Alyssa, Edward`s retrieving you already. But we sure had a lot of fun shopping with you. Thank you." Esme said while smiling at me.
"No, I should be the one thanking you guys! You bought me lots of stuff and you`re all amazing. So, thank you." I said.
"No problem, Aly." All three of them said.
"Okay, you guys can go wherever you want. I`ll call you when we`re done. While me and Alyssa, have some little shopping to do."

As soon as Edward finished saying that, they all smiled and went their different ways. Edward held my hand again and led me to a jewelry store.

"Edward, what the hell are we doing here?" I asked, glaring at him.

He just gave me a smile and pulled me inside.

"Edward! Come on. I`ve had enough shopping today already. Save this for next time." I said, trying to convince him to not buy me anything.
"No. Okay, look. Fine, this isn`t for you. Just help me pick a necklace out. Please?" He pleaded.
"Oh. Well, why didn`t you say so? Sure, come on." I agreed.

We entered the shop and he made me pick a necklace.

"Say, why did you ask me to pick anyways?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest.
"Well, it`s for someone special. And you`re a girl, so I`d rather have a girl`s opinion than just pick something random that she might not like." He explained.

* * *

After picking a very nice necklace, we headed to the parking lot. Edward called Carlisle and told them that we`re done shopping already and to meet us at the parking lot. We went straight home. I thanked all of them and they all went inside except for Edward.

"Well, since we`re finally alone, what do you have in mind?" He asked me.
"I actually need to tell you something." I said.
"Well then, meadow?" He asked with a smile.

I agreed, and climbed on his back `till we reached the meadow and he finally put me down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 5. :)