Status: Posting.

Never Too Late

Warning

Edward and I were just talking and laughing and just spending time together when Rosalie entered his room.

"Hey, Edward, can I talk to Alyssa for a while?" she said smiling a bit.
"Sure. Just don`t forget to give her back to me." He chuckled as I got out of his grip.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Rosalie said and we laughed as we headed to her room.
"So, Congratulations on you and Edward. At last, he`s finally happy. Thank you so much for that. I don`t know how you did it but it`s a pretty good job you did there. It`s hard to snag Edward`s heart you know. I`ve seen a lot of girls try hard to have him, but they just couldn`t." She said laughing.
"Yeah, but I can see that`s not why you wanted to talk to me." I said confused.
"Okay, I`ll get on straight with this okay? Alice had a vision." She whispered softly, looking worried.
"What did she see?" I asked, sounding worried myself.
"She saw a girl moving here in our neighborhood in a few months. A few blocks away from here. Alice said, the name of this girl was 'Bella.' Isabella Swan, I think. Alice told me all about it and I didn`t think of it when I called you to prevent Edward from hearing my thoughts. So, that`s why I wanted to talk to you. Because Alice said, that this 'Bella' might possibly be a bit too close to Edward than just friends." She warned.
"Just, please. Aly, I don`t want any other girl to. . . Ugh! I just think Edward isn`t for her. I just sense that there`s something that`s gonna happen, and I`m afraid that she`ll just break Edward`s heart. Please, please, promise me that you`ll do everything to prevent Edward from falling in love with her too. Please?" She whispered, pleading.
"Oh Rosalie, I`ll try my best." I assured her.
"Thank you." She sighed.
"But what if Edward ends this? I don`t want that to happen. Rosalie, what am I gonna do?" I said hugging her tight.
"No. Let`s not hope for that. Come on, Aly. You`re strong. You can do it." She said.
"I`ll try." I said in a low voice.
"Okay, thanks. Better go back to Edward. Don`t think of it. He might read your mind. Put your poker face on. You can do it." She gave me a hug then let me go.

I went back to his room, and sat next to him. I put my knees up and wrapped my arms around it, curling up like a ball. As usual, Edward wrapped me in his arms. I always loved the way he did it. I leaned back on his chest and sighed.

"What`s wrong? What did you guys talk about?" He asked.
"No, nothing. Uh, you know, girl stuff."
"What kind of girl stuff?" He asked, curious.
"Nothing, okay? Don`t worry about it." I said giving him a small 'fake' smile then tilted my head up to face him and kissed his neck, then his jaw, then his lips.

He kissed back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my lower lip begging for access, I slowly parted my lips and his tongue explored my mouth. His arms wrapped tight now around my waist. After a few minutes, I pulled away.

"I love you, Alyssa." He said through my hair.
"I love you too, Edward." I replied, burying my face on his chest.
"Don`t leave me, okay?"
I guess this kind of startled him, but he still replied honestly.
"Of course. It`s never an option." He said, hugging me tighter.
"Why do you say those stuff anyway?" He asked.
"Nothing. It`s just. . ." I started but trailed off.

I looked up at him and saw his face-his beautiful face-full of curiosity and confusion.

"What?" He asked.
"It`s just, you`re the best thing that`s ever happened to me. And, I`d die if I lose you." I said honestly. Good excuse too, though.
"Same here." He smiled his crooked smile. My favorite.
"Anyway, do you want me to sleep or not? Because I can totally stay up if you want." I said.
"No. Go to sleep, Alyssa. You need your rest." He said.
"Okay." I replied simply, and gave him a kiss.
"I can at least, sleep like this right?" I asked. I was leaning back at him and resting my head on his shoulders with my eyes shut.
"Sure. Goodnight, Aly." He said then kissed my forehead.

Then I dozed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 8. :)