Status: IS FINALLY HERE!

Caught Inbetween

Something New

I woke up the next morning to someone jumping on top of me. “What the hell,” I growled As I rolled over to see Jessica in my face.

“Patrick wants to go to breakfast, wanna come?” She said all excited as if it wasn’t 7 in the morning.

“No, I don’t want to go. I want to sleep. Have fun.” I groaned and covered my head back up with the pillow.

“Funsucker,”She mumbled as she walked out the door.

When I finally woke up the clock said it was 9am. I rolled out of the bed and walked downstairs to find something to eat. I walked past Melissa who was in the office typing away at the computer. She looked up and smiled when she saw me.

She took off her head set, “Hey, glad you’re finally up. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen, I think Jon is in there.” Great, that’s all I needed to make my morning.

I walked into the kitchen without even looking at Jonathan, I was too tired to even deal with it. I opened the fridge and just stared it at, to many possibilities to consider. I decided on coco puffs that were on the top of the refrigerator. This was kind of funny; normally I was never up this early or this sober to actually eat breakfast. First time for everything I guess. I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up to see Jonathan staring at me.

“What?” I sneered at him.

“Hostile much?” He sneered back.

“Well since you made it obvious you don’t like me, what the fuck could you possibly want?” I’m sure my face had fuck off written all over it but he wasn’t budging.

“I thought you should know, since we are basically living together.” He shrugged nonchalantly like this was an everyday fact.

I just stared at him for a good minute and just like that I was annoyed. I didn’t even know the guy and he could push my buttons. I decided to be the bigger person before my attitude got the best of me. I pushed my chair out and walked back into my new room without a second glance at Captain Pain in the ass.

I was still mad but I figured I should use my anger productively instead of for evil. I was slowing unpacking my stuff, hanging up my favorite paramore poster making this new room my own when I heard it again.

I took a deep calming breath before I turned around, “yes?”

He was leaning on the doorframe without a shirt on, “I’m supposed to take you to your appointment in 30 minutes.”

I sighed while staring at his very toned chest, “Ok.” I almost forgot there was a reason I was here. Almost.

I took a quick shower and decided on a t-shirt and jeans with my wet hair. I walked downstairs and waited on the couch for Jon.

Melissa walked in and sat down next to me, “You going to be ok sweetie?”

I shrugged, “Dunno, it’s a lot to handle.”

She patted my shoulder, “I know, but we are here to help if you ever want to talk.”

“Thanks.”

Jon walked in, “ready?” I nodded and said my goodbye to Melissa and walked outside to his Avalanche. This was going to be a long car ride.

We sat in silence for awhile, and it was far from comfortable. I shifted in my seat when Jon cleared his throat, “I saw that poster on your wall, you like Paramore?”

“Yeah, they are my favorite band; their music helped me a lot back in the day.”

“Oh,” was all he said. I knew he was avoiding asking about it.

I rolled my eyes, “Stop treating me like I’m some kind of sensitive person.”

He adjusted his grip on the steering wheel, “I don’t mean to or anything. I just don’t know you so I don’t want to push too much.” I was taken back a bit, he seemed genuine.

“That makes sense. Well for starters, I’m not sensitive. You can ask me whatever I don’t really care.”

He laughed, “I kind of figured, you have that ‘take no prisoners’ mentality.”

I had to laugh at that, it was very true. Then he turned into the parking lot and my good mood was killed. “We could just pretend we went and not.”

He gave me the eye, “Nope, you need to go.”

“I was afraid you would say that.” I said shutting his door and taking my first steps toward uncharted territory.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who learned to update again. whaaat?

its suckish but i promise it wont be this lame next update :) I'm just warming up.

Enjoy.

Check out my newest story Where The Lines Overlap With Megan.kj.Macdonald, its moy bueno :)