Sequel: The Christmas Gift

All I Want For Christmas Is You

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Ray sat on the couch on Christmas Eve around midnight admiring the blaze in the fireplace. The band had just finished cleaning up after their annual Christmas party and Ray was pooped, but not quite ready for bed.

There was a knock on the open door and Ray rose his head up to see Bob, his boyfriend, standing in the open doorway with a present behind his back.

“You know there is mistletoe above your head,” Bob pointed out. “Know what that means?”

Ray looked up to see that Bob was not kidding and snickered, patting the empty place next to him for Bob to sit down.

Bob sat and smiled as the two men exchanged a kiss.

“Merry Christmas, Ray,” Bob said, putting the package he had behind his back on the Ray’s lap.

“You know you did not have to get me anything,” Ray said, blushing as he opened his gift.

Bob smiled, kissing Ray’s cheek, “But I wanted to.”
Ray ripped off the wrapping paper and looked at his gift, almost screaming in glee, “Bob, you got me Revoltect-019 Optimums Prime Transformer! This isn’t going to be out until next year! How did you get your hands on it?”

Bob smiled with his lips on Ray’s, “Let’s just say I know a few guys down in retail at Toy’s R Us.”

Ray kissed him, “Thank you so much!”

Bob kissed him back, “Your welcome.”

Ray grinned, “Now I have to give you mine. Close your eyes.”

Bob looked at him strange, “Do I really have to?”

“It’s not wrapped,” Ray explained. “It will ruin the surprise if you don’t.”

“Fine,” Bob said, closing his eyes, “just don’t hide anywhere and make me find you.”

“Jeeze, I’m not Mikey,” Ray laughed, sliding the coffee table drawer open and digging out the velvet box he had hidden in there weeks before.

He quietly popped open the box to a white gold band.

“Alight,” Ray said, slipping the ring on Bob’s finger, “open them.”

Bob opened his eyes and gasped, “That’s a ring.”

Ray nodded.

A lump formed in the back of Bob’s throat as he tried to choke down the tears.

“I’ll admit I had no idea what you get you for Christmas,” Ray said, “but I know the one thing I love the most in this world is you.”

A tear slid down Bob’s face and he quickly wiped it away, trying his best to get a hold of himself.

A tear slid down Ray’s face too, but he didn’t catch it, “I thought since I could not think of anything to get you, I’d give you myself, forever. Will you be my life partner?”

Bob could not say anything; he just nodded and kissed Ray like he had never kissed him before.

Ray smiled stroking Bob’s cheek, “Merry Christmas, Bob.”

Bob trailed down Ray’s chin to his neck, lightly sucking on Ray’s sweet spot right at the crook of his neck. Ray moaned aloud, Bob felt him slightly stiffen against his leg, getting more, and more aroused the longer Bob sucked.

“Do me,” Ray whispered in his ear, bushing his soft hair against Bob’s face.

Bob questioned, “Here?”

“I won’t be able to make it upstairs,” Ray responded, running his hands through Bob’s hair.

Bob shrugged his shoulders, “If you insist.”

While laying Ray down on the couch, Bob slowly unbuttoned Ray’s black button down shirt.

A giggle came from the door way and Bob and Ray looked up to see Mikey, Frank, and Gerard watching them.

“It was Frank’s idea,” Mikey said, getting the hell out of there.

Frank chased after him, “No it wasn’t, it was your idea, Mikey, and get back here!”

Bob asked, “How long where you guys watching?”

“Well, we heard Ray scream,” Gerard explained, looking very awkward being the only one left and still watching, “and we wanted to see if everything was okay.”

“Well everything is okay,” Ray said, wrapping his open shirt around him to cover up, “have a nice night.”

Ray got up and slid the two doors together that led out of the room and locked them so they could not peak in. He did the same to the other two doors, and then rejoined Bob on the couch after discarding his shirt on the floor for a little Christmas lovemaking.

After they were done, Bob wrapped the afghan around them and sighed, melting into Ray’s arms.

“I love you,” Bob said, kissing Ray’s chest.

“I love you too,” Ray replied, running his hands though Bob’s hair.

Bob asked, rubbing his eyes, “Mmm, what time is it? You think we should go upstairs?”

“Two o’clock and I don’t feel like getting dressed,” Ray said with a yawn, shutting his eyes. “Let’s stay down here for the night.”

“Alright,” Bob said, resting his head on Ray’s chest.

“And Bob,” Ray said, trying not to disturb him too much.

“Yeah Ray?”

“Merry Christmas.”

Bob gave Ray’s hand a little squeeze, “Merry Christmas to you too.”

The end
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my 2006 holiday story. I will be making a 2007 one so stay tuned!