Status: steady

I'm Wearing Thin

You're A Pretty Sweet Pill That I'm Swallowing Down

Alex

“And here are the bunks,” I led Lindsay to the back of the bus. “And that’s our bed.” I smiled, looking at her.

She nodded, taking everything in. I wrapped my arms around her, bringing her close.

“I love you,” I whispered in her ear. I felt her shiver.

“Love you too,” She smiled up at me.

“Does everybody have all of their bags?” Matt called out.

We all chorused back a yes.

“IS IT TIME FOR TAKE OFF?” Jack asked, making Lindsay laugh.

“Yes, Jack, it’s time for take off.” Matt said, holding back a chuckle.

“TIME FOR THE COUNT DOWN!” He yelled.

“Jesus Christ it’s too early for that,” Matt grumbled.

Jack stomped up to him playfully getting in his face. “ITS NEVER TOO EARLY FOR CAPTAIN JACK AND HIS CREW TO HAVE A COUNTDOWN! NOW SHUT THE FUDGE UP!” Jack screamed. “IS EVERYBODY READY?”

“Yes, Jack,” We said.

“That’s captain Jack to you, hoe.”

“TEN. NINE. EIGHT. SEVEN.” We chanted to make Jack shut up, and then we heard the bus start moving before reaching one.

“HEY. WHAT THE FUCK!” Jack whined.

“This isn’t a damn rocket ship. It’s a bus.” Matt snickered.

“You’re fired!” He pointed at him. Matt rolled his eyes.

“This should be an interesting three months.” Lindsay grinned.

“Oh, it will,” I said, pulling her tightly into my side.

- - -

“We have arrived!” Jack squealed, dancing.

“You’re a dork,” Lindsay groaned, her voice muffled by the pillow.

“WHALE PENIS!” He screamed, with all windows and the door open.

“Alex,” Lindsay reached out for me blindly, her face still in the pillow.

“Yes baby?” I grabbed her hand.

“Make him shut the fuck up,” She whined. “Please?” She added cutely.

“I’m not sure if that is physically possible,” I laughed.

She groaned again, flipping over so I could see her face. “I need more beauty sleep,” She pouted.

“You’re already beautiful,” I smiled. It was true. Even with her hair in a messy bun and no makeup she looked good.

She rolled her eyes but still couldn’t fight the blush. “I need a shower,” She said, climbing over me. As her body was hovering over me I grabbed her hips, making her stay where she was.

“I like this view,” I smirked.

“I’m sure you do. Because you can see down my shirt.” She said knowingly.

“Well that, and I get to see your face,”

“Oh you’re a charmer, Mr. Gaskarth,” She said, kissing me a few times before tickling my sides so that I would let go of her.

“We could shower together, and save water. It’s good for the Earth,”

“It’s the first day of tour, I will tolerate no orgasm noises, especially from the bathroom. That room echoes.” Matt said.

“You’re no fun.” I frowned.

“Love you Lex,” She kissed me, lingering for a few moments and then walking away to the bathroom.

This tour was beginning to look really good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo dawgs. Comment and subscribe please. I hope you guys liked it, sorry it's kind of a filler.

This is absolutely one of the funniest videos I've seen in my life, copy and paste the link to see it. Oh, and don't watch it if you dont think other people's pain is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM_UtrUXPPc

Love you guys! Btw, I'll be gone July 9th-july23rd, so I won't be able to update until about August. Sorry <33