Status: I'll try to update as quickly as I can.

Fear and Loathing: This Afterlife Is Real

I Fell In Love With The Girl At The Rock Show

Ann's pov

After doing my hair and getting dressed into something sexy for the concert,and made sure my make-up and hair was alright, i grabbed my purse, and my Ipod, and asked my bestie but more like my sister, "There. You happy?" She only rolled her eyes and we walked out of our condo.

Once in the van, I decided to drive. Beej had no idea where the place was, but I did. The drive took longer than expected, mostly because of traffic, and when we pulled in, I parked in the back. "Why the hell did you park all the way back here," Beej grumbled as she got out. "We're gonna have to walk a mile and a half to get there."

I rolled my eyes at her and straightened my skirt and smoothed my hair. "This is really the only parking spot open. Jeez."

Beej sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Sorry girl. I'm just...kind of worried."

"About what? This is going to be great!"

She laughed slightly and slung an arm around my shoulder. "Come on then, girl."

As we approached the door to the venue, there was a dude standing outside the doors, holding a sign that read, "Bobbi Jo+Anne".

We stepped up to him and smiled. "We're Bobbi and Anne." After showing him some ID so he knew we were who we said we were, he handed us each a ticket and a VIP pass. "Cool. I'm Danny. Follow me." We followed him into the venue, casting each other looks of excitement. "You can watch from the crowd or from backstage."

"We'll get into the crowd."

Danny nodded. "Alright then. Meet me over to the side of the stage at the end of the set and you'll get in backstage."

We nodded and leaned against the gate next to the stage, where Danny had fought through the crowd to leave us. We waited impatiently for the show to start, not really talking. I could feel the eyes of several guys around us on me and my outfit and I only smirked. I had definitely picked the right outfit.

Not ten minutes later, the lights dimmed and we started screaming, clutching each others hands and jumping up and down.

When the guys come out, we scream along with the crowd and the mosh pit is itching to start behind us.

Matt steps up to the mic and takes it in his hands. "Scream for us!"

More screaming as they jump up and down and I felt my dress begin to give way, so I fixed the black velvet, securing it more firmly to my body.

I zeroed my eyes in on Syn and smirked when his eyes widened at what I was wearing. Oh yes. Tonight would be fun.

Brian's PoV

She was trying to kill me. I was convinced of this. I watched as she bounced in place and struggled to keep my body in check.

Once again, my eyes ran down her body, wrapped in the dark fabric and I couldn't help the hungry smirk that spread across my face.

She smirked back and bit her bottom lip. Just that simple gesture made my body tingle in response and I inhaled deep and slow through my nose.

Zack caught the movement and quirked a brow. I pointedly looked to Ann and he followed my gaze. When we looked back at each other, he was smirking and laughed. I mock glared at him and then looked back to Ann.

She was giggling and curled a lock of hair behind her ear and she clutched Bobbi's hand. The other girl looked away from Matt to glance at her and then followed her gaze to me. She began laughing and I heard her say, "Well, you can't wear something like that and expect the man not to get an insta-boner."

It made me laugh, as did Zack, giggling into his mic, and it drew Bobbi's gaze to the other man. I looked back to Ann.

Fucking damn. She's absolutely gorgeous. I can barely handle it.

If I didn't know the chords by heart, I would've made a mistake.

Looking back down at her, I closed my eyes and took another breath.

I didn't know how I was going to get through the rest of the concert.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken me so long to update, guys. The next one will be longer.

xoxo