Sequel: Lost, Lost, Lost

Love the Leaves

our small rocks

It was the four of us again on this hot and lovely spring break. We were hanging out at the river eating Seth's chocolate eggs and joking around. The trees over the river ended up not being enough shade after a couple hours, so we came out of the river and walked toward a small, more shady tree. It fit all four of us and we shared cigarettes and cuddles and laughs.

Then at night around midnight, Rahne and I snuck out again. This time Brick and Rahne skipped going inside Seth's room while Seth and I made out and had sex.

Sex.

He was my first. And it hurt, badly. But it was kind of comforting knowing there was someone who actually would do this to me and actually maybe sort of like me. So I went along with it.

The days and nights were suddenly repeats of those days and nights, except for one day when Driff came over.

We were at the river waiting for Seth and Brick to hang out with us. Driff I guess was hoping to try some weed but we ended up not doing that. Instead we all explored every inch of the river, and after a while we went under that shady tree again.

Seth had a knife and was pretending to cut me with it, Brick and Rahne were laying on each other sleeping and Driff was sort of talking to me. Then Driff and I decided to crawl into the sewer tunnel. We borrowed Seth's knife just in case there were monsters and we crawled inside. It was dark and gloomy and wet and kind of cool. We were halfway down when Driff started freaking out. I whipped my head around and heard her whisper, "spiders!"

I looked around and sure enough, there were lots and lots of spiders. Big ones, too. Personally I wasn't very afraid of them but Driff obviously was. I could tell she was on the verge of tears so I asked her if she wanted to get out. She nodded her head shakily and stayed frozen. So I climbed over her and went first, Driff right on my tail.

When we came out of the tunnel, everyone was doing exactly what they were doing before except Seth was smoking a cigarette.

Driff and I walked up and handed his knife back to Seth.

Then, Seth decided that maybe he should finger me right under that tree. I said no but he persisted. His hand was going down my pants and his fingers entered my vagina. I told him to quit, especially since Driff was here and I really didn't want to make everything all awkward.

Finally he quit and the five of us walked to his little house/room. We sat on his bed and drank his diet coke and ate his potato chips and rested. Seth was being all perverted on Driff and Driff was kind of getting annoyed by it, so I decided to save her and kissed Seth.

He wanted to do more than just kiss, though. I finally got him to quit putting me in different sex positions and Driff and I walked back to my house.

What a fail of a day.