Rest in my Chest

warm tiger eyes

Warmth resting inside of her sleeves. My heart resting inside of the pocket of her jeans. Me resting on her shoulder, in the moist grass. Flowers blooming over our heads, sunflowers to be exact. Jessa turned toward me, her beautiful face exposed to the world in front of us. Was this meant to be like this? The sweet sunlight covering us like warm blankets, the beauty of the sky set above us. It seemed so unreal to me. Was this moment going to be this perfect for as long as I remember it? I doubted it. Nothing could be as wonderful as when Jessa's sunkissed face glowed when she saw me, her sweet, strawberry blonde hair blowing out like the wind was set on perfect speed. Nothing could be as magical as the slow, melting feeling I got when Jessa was on top of me, her long, deep, amazing kisses making me feel almost high. Nothing could compare to the beauty of the world and the gorgeous face that smiled at me when I climbed into her arms.

Nothing, ever. Nothing in the world could make me believe that anything was more amazing than the love Jessa and I had for each other. It was almost as beautiful as the painted trees, the plastic clouds and the frozen sun.

Jessa rolled over and captured my heart, brought it into her chest slowly as I leaned back, waiting. She looked me over with her freckled blue eyes and gave a tiny grin. "You're beautiful," she said to me. It was only right for her to say that, even if I didn't exactly believe her, right? Well, maybe. But I guess it didn't really matter because Jessa was giving me kisses and taking off her shirt, exposing her little pink bra and her small but perfect breasts. I did the same, and we went back to the deep and sweet kisses Jessa held inside her heart for mine to feel.

The grass was still moist as we finished up. Jessa gave me one last kiss and closed her eyes, as if she was tasting the sunshine from my lips for the first time. It was a beautiful sight, watching her take me in, taking in all the flaws and beauty I had inside of me. A few minutes later her eyes fluttered open like butterfly wings. I had put my shirt back on, and held up Jessa's shirt. She lifted her arms in the air and I smiled. Sexily, I slowly pulled the embroidered flower tank top down onto her body. Jessa smiled and leaned in once more.

After a few small kisses, the sun decided it would go away, leaving us with yet another beautiful feeling and another beautiful sight to gaze upon as we collected our heart pieces and put them back together. I smiled to myself and turned toward my pale-in-a-sexy-way girlfriend. There was a small look of awe plastered onto her face, her eyes looking out toward the sunset.

Jessa finally snapped out of it as the sunset slowly faded, and she turned toward me with her mouth gaped open wide. "Did you see that? Did you feel it in your skin? Did you close your eyes and wonder how something so plain could turn into something so beautiful?" Her hand was resting on my shoulder, her questions left to be unanswered.