Rest in my Chest

rain in the sky

Feeling more bubbly than usual, I entered the small, but cozy home. Jessa followed me in, closing the beaten green door when she was inside. She looked at me and jumped into my arms. I held her, the smell of her floating through the air like it was the perfume a goddess would use. I ran my fingers through her silky, wavy hair. I kissed her forehead and backed away, her sunny face only inches from mine. "Let's play," a soft Jessa voice purred through my ears. I smiled with my lips closed and nodded.

I turned around and grinned as she jumped onto my back. We roamed through the house like that, and finally ended up in the bathroom. "I think I got pollen on me, maybe I should wash it off..." her voice trailed away and I knew where she was getting at. I kissed her mouth with such intensity there were no words to describe how amazing it felt. Then her shirt was off, and my shirt was off and our bras were on the floor. I moved down her torso, kissing her breasts on the way down. I reached her jeans and unbuttoned them. Silently they fell to the floor, exposing her thin-stringed bikini panties. I inched those off too, the panties falling along with the jeans.

I looked up at her yearning face, her legs spreading wide open for me to kiss on. I ran my hands up her smooth, glowing thighs and licked her already wet vagina. She was moaning and I decided maybe it was time for me to enter her with my fingers. I worked my way up to her clit and started rubbing my tongue in it, dragging my awaiting fingers up the insides of her thighs. She was ready for me. I brought two of my fingers inside of her vagina and rolled them in there, pushing in and out slow and easy. Jessa was about ready to orgasm, her back leaned on the side of the shower, trying not to go down on me too fast.

And finally she came. I stayed inside of her and kept my tongue around her clitoris as she became even more wet with delight. A few minutes later I took my fingers out and started bringing my tongue up and up and up her torso again, kissing her passionately when I reached her mouth.

It felt like hours later when we were both naked and in the shower together. We washed each other's bodies, hands caressing each part that was touched. It felt like the heat was even hotter in the shower that night. We made out after we had washed each other's bodies and hair, the water still running. Jessa wrapped her legs around mine, sort of like a straddle while standing. Then eventually we were on the ground in the shower, the water and steam seeping into our skin, reaching our hearts and souls. I felt as if our souls were flying out of our bodies, wrapping into each other in a happy state, like Jessa and I were.