Status: Baby I look like an outlaw

I see dead people... Oh I know so cliche

I see dead poeple... Oh I know so cliche

Actually happenings
chapter 1

My name is Shelby Taylor and these are the things that have happened to me in my life time. Nothing of this is a lie, but if it is to much for you just tell your self that because I could really care less. But for the people who have been there have seen this shit! Knowing ever word I speak is true. Just nodded when you see me on the street and I will know you are one of the special kind of people that are that other kind or is someone unfortunate enough for your sight of this world to be changed by one of these people.

Well I really don't know when it started it might have been when I was a child and my father was in to witchcraft or when I died in the hospitable and came back from a morphine over dose, but either way it could have been when I was about three to six. I had imaginary friends like any normal child at that time would have. I can't remember, but in my dads house it was one Elm street a one way, red old house kinda broken down. Anyway my room was on the second floor when I would play never take a nap you would just find me among my toys sleeping. Not the point though I would always play with this monster in my closet, never knew what it was until later in life. But we would always play and have fun that was until my dads girl friend who was a bitch.... I mean witch got rid of it telling me later in life that is was some kind of demon.

Years later I didn't have any more imagery friends just a loner. Like all the little kids would play on the play ground and I would be sitting in the shad because my skin would get so sun burnt at that time. I lived in Tennessee before that I lived in Illinois and no not a suburb of Chicago. I was a carefree kid who pretend a lot and would love to go to school to just learn. Not for the little pukes, but for learning something I still love to do today even though I complain about the papers I had to write. Where my 3rd grade teacher found out I had a learning problem/gift they call it. So we moved away from Tennessee when something to our family happen which this will be the only time I speck of it in this book and that is all.

I know all this shit seems point less but just read a little longer it will be no more then four pages then we can get to the good part but this is important part of the story or you will know nothing of me and will be lost in the story so just bare.

At the age of eleven I was put in the hospital for an unknown reason I was tested for everything on the map. About half way through my hospital stay I was put on morphine where I over dosed. I saw the light. The only light I have never shielded my eyes to. If you ever get to see this light and tell the story about it you would understand how bright and warm filled it is. I will never in my life feel the same way I did as I was walking towards this light and was abruptly pulled back in to this world. When I opened my eyes I was still in pain, feeling hot the hottest I have ever been, and I saw Jesse's for the first time in my life. My mum at the time was looking very angrily at the doctors for letting this happen to me while she was taking her test.

She was with me the whole time except that time. She lived there with me the whole time I was there and I loved my mother before that but now I have such a great loyalty to her that will never die. She has all ways been there for me even at my worst. I love her with all my heart even though some times I don't agree with her at all but what teen doesn't.

Jesse is the first person I ever saw when I woke up. I have seen many others since then, but Jesse has been there since the beginning helping me through it all telling me what I should stay away from and guiding me through every dead and un-dead station I've been through.

If you don't know he is dead when I woke up I saw him the dead guy that has been following me around since birth apparently. I love him like a brother and wish the best for him what ever that may be. I've have now seen dead people for five years and other things. My mum found out about a year ago and thought I was a psychopath. God love her she thought her kid with Crohn's is now a psychopath how is she going to have a normal life now.

How my mum found out was my sister told her I was play with taro card which I was I will not lie at the time I wanted to know things and found them out. I don't need these cards any longer because I don't wish to know what will happen in the future any more, but I can say this when I made a reading it sure as hell came true this the girl that got pregnant to the death of that dudes grandparents in a the nursing home none of my readings were wrong.
My fathers girlfriend went with me to buy them. She is a witch as is her other child is who will be as strong maybe even stronger then her mother. One time I remember she picked up a deck of taro cards as a child maybe four and I was six in front of her mother she throw then down on the floor and started to dance around them. Once she was done with her dance she picked one up and read the future of her grandmother to her. Everything that night happened spottily so I have no doubt she will be a strong one others should watch out.

My boyfriend at the time told me he was a moon child along with his friends. My best friend at the time told me that she was of the vampric nature as well. I never told them I saw dead people until after this thinking I could trust them which was not the case they were lairs none of them were because I have met such craters I know witches from my past lives and a shape shifters. Now I don't blame them they just read too many books as children and when they told me these things I believed them with all of my heart because I was also a child in not knowing what they were telling me was a lie. That was before I met the four brothers... That is a day I'll never forget. It was the day I was told I should not be in this world but in the world under it yes there is one. The people walk among you and you never know but its for the best. This is where the story begins with the brotherhood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the grammar I know its bad and I am looking for an editor right now sorry very very sorry