Status: Baby I look like an outlaw

I see dead people... Oh I know so cliche

I see dead poeple... Oh I know so cliche

chapter 3

Running is always a good idea, right?

“Running again in the forest away from what ever the hell was chasing me. The trees kept popping up every where while I tried to doge them doing a pretty damn good job if I do say so my self I never even ran in to one tonight. Yes I got in to one of those predicaments again. I'll tell you the back round first so ya know why I'm running away from this thing alright? Good now seat you scrawny ass down and let big sister Shelby tell ya a story starting from about three days ago.... Well actually I'm not to good at telling story's so let's let Andrew mind reader and black belt in story teller tell ya..” Shelby sat in front of him on the cold stone floor tracing the runes with her finger as she waited for him to start.

Andrew was a very old vampire with the gift of mind reading the one that taught her everything she knew about being and killing anything. On the battle field people would call them Hade's and Persephone. Hade's the god of the underworld taking in souls each day by the millions and Persephone the goddess of harvest meaning she helped him with any means to gather those souls for there queen at the time Jane. Some time later after Jane had said for Shelby and Vladimir to be married. Shelby begged for his help to get her out of there. So like any good man he helped her and Mel out of Jane's grip as well in hiding. Where Mel went on her own making her own clan, but Shelby stuck around for him to teach her much more. Andrew became a father figure in her life as well as her manager. Also a proud bar owner where all the under world people hang out to get information or a good drink.

Forever at the age of 27 he finds the best times are just when Shelby stays out of trouble long enough for them to have a good meal together. He never really changed his hair color always a milk chocolate brown and his eyes a dull green. His skin was a tan color making him look better in warm colors and blacks. Andrew always wore a leather bikers jacket making him just look a little to dangerous to ask directions from. He settled in to his chair staring down at the blue haired teen in front of him. Pouring him self a glass of scotch he began the long story a head.

“You know something bad is going to happen when your walk in closet starts to glow a funky green...” Andrew lit his cigarette take a puff before letting is mind sync with hers.

Flash back

Shelby was staring at it for the longest time trying to find out if anything was going to come out of it or not. Sure there where times when it would just glow a funky green to keep Shelby on her toes, but that never really happened. Like its some kind of rule that only things that want her to do a job for them or people that wanted Shelby dead come out of that fucking hole in the wall. You had to be pretty up high on the food chain to get her where abouts unless you 'stumble' or 'fell' in to her on the street.

She waiting like any other time gun by her bed side table with her special bullets. Yeah, she couldn't touch them without gloves on and it made it a hell of a a lot harder to re-load, but that was nothing she couldn't handle. Shelby had to search quite a long time to find someone to even make them for her. They were made from silver, rosemary, and holy water glass tip. Yes, cost her quite a bit, but they staved her ass quite a few times making her love them even more. Shelby had a fallen angle make them for her. Well he wasn't really a fallen because then he would be some kind of evil deadly sin like lust or wrath and we all know that you sure as hell can not touch things that are remotely holy if you are a fallen. He was sent here to find someone about a thousand maybe two thousand years ago. Of coarse he won't tell her who, but Shelby has her ideas.

“ANTI CHRIST!!!” Shelby interruption with a high pitched voice Andrew never really gets to see....

“May we go on?”

“Yeah sorry about that, but they might want to know and I wanted to tell.” Shelby looks up at Andrew trying to see how mad he is. He looked down at her with the same look as before... boredom. Andrew shifts in his chair putting his feet on the table next to them and refills his drink before going on.

The angle's wings were a bit green at the ends his hair a black with his eyes a bright blue looking in to her soul every time she stepped in to his shop. She was there that after noon before her closet thought it would be fun to bring her some cash or a fight.

Her feet tapping on the floor slightly as she waited for the door to revel who it was. The door jiggled a bit before it busted open with dark smoke leaking out on to her floor. Shelby didn't bother by looking down at the smoke waiting to see who would step through her door was more important then that. A sigh of relief came from her lips as soon as Vladimir stepped in a smirk plastered on his face as he walked in shutting the door behind him. Shelby jumped up giving him a hug before she let go and turned to sit on her bed but before she could Vladimir had her in his lap. His black hair hanging in his bright green eyes making it so Shelby couldn't look in to them. He was an un-natural white also like chalk but, with something more then what you would find in chalk like maybe a crayon. Shelby maybe a little darker then him, but not by much making the dim light in her room hard to even see if that was true at all.

“What do you need Vladimir.” Shelby let out a sigh as she tried to move the hair out of his eyes, but he just grabbed her hand.

“I miss you at home... Why won't you com back its been like what two years since you have been to the castle? I miss you everything is just dull there now.” Vladimir looked up at her to make his point only to see the hard stare of Brett. His blond hair in spiked showing off his peach complexion. His eyes a orange were boring holes in to Vladamir's while he tried not to get caught in the stare looking around for Shelby. Who Jean-Claude was holding checking if she had cut or bruises. Vladimir pushed Brett off of him and stud up holding his hands up like a criminal.

“It's just me guys jezz... its not like I want her dead or anything.” Jean-Claude whipped his head around staring at Vladimir as if he killed the pope.

“My little girl will not be fraternizing with someone she had a previous arranged marriage with epically since they cut it off because they just did not want to get married so early to one another.” Jean-Claude was once French, so living in the French quarter was like a little place away from home. He had very long black hair which he kept in a lose pony tail at all times it was very curly making the whole thing look like he was some kind of old time hippy. He had dark brown eyes and peachy skin the same as Brett's.

“Baby did he hurt you at all? We can get your big brother to beat him the stalker out of him if so?” He was hugging her tightly as he spoke with a heavy French accent.

“No I am fine daddy, but that would not be smart of you I would not be the only one going to jail in this family then.” Shelby laughed a little preying is arms off from around her. She walked closer to Vladimir shooing Brett and Jean-Claude out of her room before she spoke with him again.

“What job do you have for me Vladdy-boy?” Vladamir's arms were around her waist pulling her in closer.

“How did you know I was here to give you a job?” he whispered softly in her ear, but Shelby just sight pushing him out of her black hair.

“Because they would never let you out of the office just to come see a traitor so what do you need?” She popped her knuckles while she asked avoiding his eyes. Vladimir leaned against the wall looking at her up and down.

“Well I need a wolf taken care of if you know what I mean and since you are so good at what you do I might as well go to the best.” Shelby looked up and Vladimir smiled.

“Ah... how I have missed those purple eyes the most.” She shook it off sitting on her bed once again.

“How much?”

“You know I will pay the right amount for Tanke. He has been causing some problems for me recently and I need him to be taken care of in the next week or two. Can you do it?” She thought for a moment before nodding. Shelby held out her hand for the deal to be sealed, but Vladimir had other plans. He quickly pulled her in and kissed her lips softly before backing away.

“As they say 'seal it with a kiss'. I hate to do that and run, but they are most likely like chicken with there heads cut off with me gone. I will want photographic proof of it babe.” Vladimir dropped a box on her bed with a folder on top before heading for the closet door and disappeared on her.

Shelby laid all they way back on the bed trying to forget what he had just done. No it wasn't the first and most likely not the last. Once her mind was clear again she opened the folder looking at Tanke's where abouts over the last month. Once she looked over it all she looked over at the box opening it to see a ring and choker. Shelby sighed once more closing the box and throwing it with the others.

Putting the file away in her draw she walked in her closet getting her gear and coat on for the night ahead. Tonight would be a night for information hunting and there might be one or two fights involved to get it.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW looks like an upside down spider.... Also silent hill is the best i know just random but its true!!