Status: New Story :D

Your Light Will Shine When All Else Fails

Chapter II

Me and Zane have every class together other than 3rd. He is on the football team and I having drawing.
We walked to our second period, English class. The class is chill. We don't really do much. We were going to start reading Romeo and Juliet. Ew.
"Okay people. Settle down. I have picked the roles for everybody." The teacher said. I wasn't paying attention.
He started listing people, "For Mercutio we have Zane."
Zane groaned.
"For Romeo we have Yale." Yale was the school's jock all the preps wanted. I didn't see what everybody really saw in him.
"And for Juliet, we have Hallow." See even he called me by my last name. Wait... WHAT?
"Mr. I think you got this wrong. I'm not doing Juliet. Not even in your dreams." I said.
"Ahh, but thats where I came up from who is playing who." The teacher said.
"Then that explains it. Remember Mr. I hate Romeo and Juliet. With a passion." I said.
"No complaining. I put a lot of time into this." He said.
"A dream doesn't take time or effort. Just go to sleep and poof!" I said making an explosion with my hands.
"Enough Hallow." He said. I mumbled a few curse words and we started.
Right when I went to start my scene the bell rang and I ran to my seat. I grabbed my shit and walked out of the door with Zane.
It was nutrition and we met with Alice and went to go eat.
"Everything good Hallow?" Alice asked me.
"Yeah. Everything great." I smiled.
I grabbed a bag of doritos and water. Zane got coffee cake and pepsi. Alice got a bay of lays with Coke.
We sat down and ate in silence. As close as I am with Zane, it's kind of awkward with his sister there.
The bell rang and I said bye to Alice and hugged Zane.
I walked in my drawing class and saw our new project on the board.

Create a new drawing what ever you want. I can be a person, place, or dog. Anything you want.
Due by Wensday. It was Monday.
I picked my private spot only Zane knew about and started drawing my memory I didn't finish it. It looked pretty cool unfinished. The bell rang and I stopped drawing and started putting everything away.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the subsribers and the comment :) I hope you like it.
I MIGHT no be able to write tomorrow. im going to the beach but i will try my best to squish it in wth the time. If not then I write twice on monday.