Status: Well, it's done. Thinking about a sequel... But not sure.

If it's just a game, then I like the way that we play.

Kiss and Halo

Juliet woke up and looked at her clock which read 8:09a.m. Her phone next to the clock lit up and buzzed, causing Julie to jump a bit. When she picked it up she laughed at the name-

From: That Amazing Kisser From Last Night

Msg: Good morning, Julie. Garrett and I are hanging out today, come over to my place around nine if you want to :)- John.


Juliet liked hanging out with John, he was easy to talk to. As far as she could remember, Garrett seemed like a nice guy. She got undressed and took a lukewarm shower, put on a pair of skinny jeans and a Glamour Kills tee and headed out to John’s.

She remembered exactly where it was, seeing as how it was only a 5 minute drive.
When she got to the house she knocked on the door and heard someone yell ‘It’s open!’. Juliet opened the door to find Garrett, John, and Pat sitting in the living room playing Halo. John paused it and got up.

“Hey Julie,” He said with a glimmering smile and embraced her in a hug. “You remember Garrett, and Pat, who just tagged along with Gare.” John said with a chuckle.

“Of course. How could I forget Pat, Buttered Croissant Baby?” Juliet said as she raised her eyebrows remembering the night he woke her up. Garrett erupted in laughter and punched Pat who only half smiled.

“You play?” Garrett asked nodding towards the T.V.

“Hell yeah I do!” Juliet said enthusiastically.

“Good, maybe you could teach Pat” John said walking behind her back to his chair.

“Shut up.” Pat laughed.

As the guys were playing, Pat died so many times the guys would have done so much better without him. He finally got fed up enough and quit, joining Juliet on the loveseat. All of a sudden, the couch started vibrating, causing Julie to scream and jump. John and Garrett turned to see what the problem was as Pat started laughing.

“Julie, calm down, it was my phone” Pat said before looking at his phone.

“Oh,” Was all she said, sitting down again. Pat let out another chuckle and opened his phone. His face went from calm to annoyed and frustrated in a millisecond. Juliet noticed his face, and watched him angrily press the buttons of his phone.

“Pat, are you okay?” Juliet asked after he put his phone away.

Pat looked at her with anger in his deep brown eyes, grabbed her wrist and dragged her to John’s kitchen.

“Whoa! Pat, what are you doi-“ Juliet started to say.

Pat’s lips came crushing down on hers. Juliet responded by freezing up. As Pat kept kissing her, the more comfortable she got. Pat wrapped his arms around her back and pressed her into him. Juliet’s hands found their way to his neck where she started toying around with his hair. Their lips moved in perfect synchronization. Juliet never wanted this moment to end, but luck wasn’t on her side when Pat pulled away, still keeping her close to him.

“When John told us about what happened last night, I got SO fucking jealous.” Pat explained as Juliet stood there, bewildered.

“W-w-what was that for?” She asked slightly lightheaded.

“Listen, Julie, I know I may not know you that well, but I like you.” Pat said, putting everything out there bluntly. “Everytime I’m around you I get these insane butterflies and I-I stutter more, my heart races, and I don’t know why! I didn’t know if you felt the same about me, so I just attacked and hoped for the best, and I’m sorry if it was wrong. But-“ In his racing of words, his phone vibrated again. He pulled it out and looked at the message. Then, he got angry, punched the wall and stormed out of John’s house.

Garrett came into the kitchen where Juliet was standing alone. “What happened? Where’s
Pat?” He asked.

“Um, I don’t know, we were just talking, he got a text, got mad, and stormed out.” Juliet explained to Garrett.

Gare rolled his eyes. “Whatever, he's okay, stupid Rat Boy.” He chuckled.

“Huh?” Juliet asked, confused.

“When he has a schizophrenia fit, his alter ego is Rat Boy.” Garrett explained.

“He just had a fit?” Juliet asked, confused again.

“Probably, love the kid to death, but he’s a huge handful sometimes. But hey, John and I need another player, care to join?” Garrett asked.

“Ha. Of course I do. I may not be that good though, I play with my friend Monica, and she’s better than me.” She said as they walked to the living room.

While they were playing John commented “Damn Julie, if you’re friend is better than you call her over, you’re fucking amazing.” He scoffed.

“Want me to? She wanted to meet you.” Juliet asked still focused on the game.

“YEAH!” John paused it, “Wait, she wanted to meet me?”

“Mhmm,” Juliet scrolled through her phone and called Monica. She picked up on the 2nd ring.

“Monica Merlowe, mighty mini monster at your service.” She answered her typical greeting.

“Hey, up for some Halo with John and Garrett?” Juliet asked.

“JOHN!?!?! OMG IS HE YOUR BO!?!?! And who’s Garrett?” Monica screamed over the phone causing Juliet to back away.

“Yes, John, no he isn’t, and Garrett is his friend.” Juliet explained.

“Oh,” Monica said “Yeah, where at?”

Juliet gave her friend the address and Monica headed over. When she got over there, John opened the door. 5 minutes later, Garrett and Juliet were sitting in the living room waiting when they got up to go see what was taking so long. When they got to the door, Monica and John were just standing there looking at each other with a smile plastered on both of their faces.

“Holy fuck,” Garrett chimed in, ruining their trance. “Talk or start humping already, John, I know you were undressing her in your mind.”

“I wouldn’t doubt Monica doing the same.” Juliet said matter-of-factly towards Monica.

Both John and Monica blushed and finally spoke.

“I’m Monica,” Monica introduced herself smiling.

“I’m John O’Callaghan.” He smiled, but it wasn’t the smile he gave to his friends or Juliet.

This smile was soft and genuine.

The gang went back to the living room, John and Monica sitting on the couch flirt-playing, while Garrett and Juliet sat on the floor actually playing while periodically looking up at the two.

“I guess it’s cute?” Julie stated.

“It’s cute now, just wait for a week from now.” Garrett said rolling his eyes.

Then the front door opened and Pat stepped in looking much better. He walked in the living room and sat next to Juliet, pulled out his phone, and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love. COMMENTS! and SUBSCRIPTIONS!!! Come on guys, I have 1 comment... Tell me I suck, I don't care!