Status: Well, it's done. Thinking about a sequel... But not sure.

If it's just a game, then I like the way that we play.

Laser Tag & Shakespeare

Right after Kennedy left, Juliet picked up her phone and dialed Monica’s number.

“Hello?” A hoarse voice answered before clearing his throat.

“John? Why are you answering Monica’s phone?” Juliet asked him.

“She’s taking a shower; do you need me to get her?” John asked her.

“Uh, no, it’s okay, could you have her call me though?”

“Sure thing, hey, how’s everything going with the whole Kennedy situation?” He laughed.

“That’s what I need to talk about, John.” Juliet said frustrated.

“Oh, well, we were going to go play laser tag, care to join?” She could hear a smile in his voice.

“Why not, want me to drive to Monica’s?” She asked him, really not sounding excited.

“Nah, nah, I’ll pick you up, Monica will be a while.” He told Juliet after she heard him telling Monica the plan. Juliet agreed and they both hung up the phone. Not 10 minutes later, John was on her porch.

“Well hello Juliet Rose Fenton.” John charmed her.

“How do you—Monica?” Juliet questioned John’s knowing her middle name.

“Yes ma’am! Come on, I want to be there when Monica gets out of the shower!” John skipped gaily—Like a true gay guy—to his truck.

“Why?” Julie called after him, walking to his truck too.

“Cause I can ‘accidentally’ walk in when she gets out, duh.” He laughed.

“Ew, I’m not one of the guys, John, I don’t care about your overly obsessive sexual attraction to my best friend.” Juliet told him as he pulled out of the drive.

His face looked confused. “TOO MANY BIG WORDS!” He pretended to cry.

“Get a dictionary.” She laughed as John shot her a glare.

By the time they started a decent conversation, they were at John’s, waiting on Monica to finish getting ready… John stayed true to his word and conveniently had to use the facilities when the shower water turned off.

***

As the trio put on their laser tag gear, Juliet spotted Kaye, at the pizzeria with a guy. He wasn’t Pat, in fact, he was the complete opposite. He was tall, had brown hair and looked a lot like… Kennedy.

‘Okay,’ Juliet thought, ‘Maybe they’re just having lunch, they are all friends.’

That thought was blown way out the window when both leaned in to kiss each other. Julie stared mouth gaped at the sight she saw.

“Ju Ju Bee!” Monica snapped at Juliet. “Come on,” She tugged at her friends arm.

“No wait, look!” She called to John and Monica. The two looked in disbelief as Kenny and
Kaye continued to kiss.

“I,”

“Don’t”

“Believe,”

“It,”

John and Monica took turns saying the sentence one word each. Kaye looked over where
the three were standing, and they ducked, hiding behind the table in front of the window.

They continued watching when Juliet’s phone started ringing. The caller I.D read Kennedy’s name, and she looked over to see, it was Kenny.

“Hey?” She answered nervously.

“Hey babe,” He let out a light laugh “No really, what are you doing, I want to hang out.”

“J-j-just y-you and m-me?” Juliet barely stuttered out.

“Uh, yeah, you okay?” Kennedy’s voice switched to concern.

“Yeah, I’m actually with Monica right now. I’ll call you when I’m home?”

“Sounds great , Seeya.” He hung up.

Still watching them from under the table, Juliet, John, and Monica saw the two stand up and walk out of the restaurant. Kennedy walked Kaye to her car, gave her a hug, and helped her in before she drove away.

“TAG, YOU’RE IT!” A little boy shouted from behind the three stalkers who bumped their heads on the table when they were turning around.

“Maybe we should actually play,” John laughed standing up and helping his girls up.

“DIE JOHN OHH!” Monica screamed, straddling his hips, pinning him down and shooting him. He played along well and pretended to die. Monica started laughing and got off of him, going to grab his hand to help him off the floor. When he didn’t respond, Monica started poking him and trying to get him to respond.

“You know Moni-lowe, true love’s kiss has a powerful affect.” Juliet told her. Monica’s face sparkled as she bent down and locked her lips with John’s.

Juliet couldn’t help but “Awe” out loud at how lovingly they looked at each other. They stood up and laughed at Juliet. After finishing laser tag and getting lunch, Juliet found herself at home alone. She pondered calling Kennedy. If he came over, would she confront him about the situation? Would he make another move? She had a plan.

“Hello?” A male voice answered.

“Gare, is Shawn there?” Juliet rushed out.

“Uh, you don’t want to talk to me?” Garrett asked, hurt.

“No, I want to, but later.” Juliet laughed.

“Oh, I see how it is, the little Nickelsen, fine. SHAWN!” He called.

“Hey Julie!” Shawn answered.

“Hey Shawn, are you up to anything important?” She cut to the point.

“No,” He answered quickly.

“Come over?”

“I’ll be there in 15.”

***

“You saw Kennedy and Kaye doing WHAT!?” Shawn flipped.

“Yeah! And I’m telling you because I know you won't say anything, and it won't interfere with
the band.” Julie explained to him. Shawn looked exceptionally good looking today. His hair was even shorter, he was wearing a wife beater, with a grey button down, and skinny jeans. He was so sweet. It must be a Nickelsen thing.

“This is so fucked up, like in Midsummer Night's Dream… Garrett likes Elisa, John likes Monica. They’re cool. But then Pat likes Kaye, but he likes you more, you like Pat, Kaye likes Pat, but is cheating with Kennedy,”

“You forgot Pat cheated on Kaye with me... Before I knew about her” Juliet interjected.

“Whoa! Okay, so that, Kennedy likes you, and, so do I.” Shawn admitted looking down, blushing.

“You do?” Juliet whispered.

“I thought it was obvious,” Shawn blushed more.

“Hey,” Juliet used her finger to lift Shawn’s chin up; level to hers. She bent down to him and lightly pressed her lips to his.

“Whoa,” Shawn said, feeling the spark.

“Yeah, whoa is right.” Juliet admitted her feeling a spark too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, kind of? I don't know, I honestly didn't plan this one, cause my sister was threatening to eat my babies unless I posted. Haha! COMMENT!!!

Check out my Garrett story! I Wanna Love You