You're Basically Perfect

Fall

My eyes are fixed upon her as she walks across this small room, dressed in her usual outfit; faded black jeans and a sleeve-less grey tee-shirt. I study every inch of her body taking in every distinctive trait and the few imperfections. She sits her self in front of the mirror carefully applying a thick coat of eyeliner and blue eye shadow, before running a brush quickly through her dark brown hair. I can't help but stare, she’s almost like a drug, I'm addicted to her. Suddenly her eyes meet with mine in the mirror, she turns around and simply asks … “You okay babe?” her perfect crimson lips form the words with such ease… “Yep, just a bit nervous for the show tonight, we’ve never played in front of that much people” I only just manage to speak, not taking my eyes off her perfect form….. She tilts her head to the side and sticks her bottom lip out, suddenly walking over to me… “Don’t worry babe, the fans love us”… “Yea I know it's just that I don’t wanna stuff up”…… “Trust me you wont, you are the greatest girl lead guitarist ever. You kiss ass every show we play, you’re basically perfect”…. I feel like I’ve dry swallowed a pill as the last three words exit her mouth you’re basically perfect. “Thanks” Is all I manage to reply with.

-Time Elapse-
“This is the last song for tonight, thank-you ever so much for being totally fucking awesome!, Now scream for me!’ … the crowd does as she commands as I walk across the stage, I feel her gaze upon me as she begins to sing the song.

Fuel her with this passion.
An awkward silence as she ponders her thoughts
Deeply obsessive, such a pretty little sight.
Solve this riddle, she encouraged her well-being
A moment in time when everything is perfect.
For her that’s too much struggle.


I see her in the corner of my eye head banging to the beat, suddenly her gaze meets with mine a seductive smirk forms on her face as she slowly edges her way closer to me. I take my concentration off her and focus on what I'm playing, my long mousey hair tossing through the air as I jump in the air over and over again. My thick black hoodie sticks uncomfortably to my wet skin, as my short skirt rises every time I bounce into the air. I can feel her behind me now, my muscles tense up as she places her hand on my ass, making the crowd go wild.

A precious tainted mind
Their fear became her betrayal
A fascination so worthless
But in her eyes shes already dead.


After singing the chorus she takes her hand away and runs off the other side of the stage, leaving completely horny to finish the song. Stupid Bitch.

I throw my guitar across the stage making sure it hits her, only gently, she throws me a glare as I throw myself off the stage and into the screaming crowd of fans. I let the crowd take me half way out into the crowd before demanding them to take me back. “I love you Molly-Moo!” a fan screams at me as I strut offstage followed by her. I grab her hands and pull her behind a random door, making her fall into my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love comments
xx