Status: Re-edit new chapters comming soon.

The Slytherin Princess

The Untold Story of Sam's Life

Chapter One: The untold story of Sam's Life.

The last year of Tom's schooling at Hogwarts, he meets this girl named, Mary Dumbledore. She was in the same houses him, Slytherin, so they fell in love instantly. They where into the same thing, the dark arts. On their first and only date, Mary ended up pregnant. They had got married in front of the whole school and her dad. When school ended she had Martin. Eleven years later, Mary ended up pregnant with their second child, a baby girl. Tom and Martin were excited about the new baby. Martin was off to school when Tom found out that James and Lilly Potter would have a son that would destroy him. Mary and Narcissa went into labor when Tom and Lucius were out killing people. Mary and Narcissa went into the hospital to have Samantha and Draco. Mary was killed during labor, leaving Sam to be raised by her father. Fourteen years later, Sam and her father went to the Malfoys to stay because Sam had to go to school. Sam and Draco have known each other for fourteen years, but had not seen each other since they where nine years old. When they got to the Malfoy's, Lucius was at the door saying, "My Lord, Miss Samantha, welcome to my home, please come in form the cold." Samantha said, "Mr. Malfoy nice to see you again, and Mrs. Malfoy, how are you doing?" Narcissa said, "Fine dear. Draco come down here, our guest are here." Sam had seen Draco appear at the top of the stairs and he was looking at her like he didn't know her. When he came down, her father and his father was talking and Draco said,” Wow Sam, I didn't know who you where since the last time I saw you was when we where nine." Sam said,” I haven’t changed, just gotten older." Sam still has her dad's temper and hatred toward muggles. That same day, Draco and his father took Sam to Hogwarts to get sorted into a house. When Dumbledore saw her, he said,” Samantha Riddle, please sit down so I can put this hat on your head." When he put the hat on her head it said,"Slytherin." When they got back home, Sam's father said,” Honey, you need to go up to your room, because we are having a special party. Draco, calls all of your friends form school, and also calls Martin and Marsha and Amy Riddle, my son and his family." Draco went to make these calls as Sam went upstairs to see what she needed to be up in her room. When she got up to her room, Mrs. Malfoy said,” Honey, you and Draco need to get married, so that Dumbledore don’t try to find out what you and Draco are doing, he might think that it is newlywed stuff." Sam said,” I would love to, because I think that I love him." Sam's dress was a beautiful white dress with green and sliver diamonds with a train that also had green and sliver diamonds on it. Her bridesmaid was her nice, Amy, and her dress was silver with green diamonds. The flowers where green and sliver roses. Draco had a black tux on and so did his cousin, West Malfoy, which he is the same age as Amy. Sam and her dad walked down the isle and he conducted the ceremony. The ceremony ended, Tom told every one to for to the reception. The reception started as soon as Sam and Draco walked in. Crabe and Golye came up to the main table were Sam and Draco were sitting and said,” We are very happy for you, Sam and Draco." Sam had known Crabe, Goyle, Parkinson, and Zabini, because their families are her father's loyal death eaters. Pansy comes up to Sam and Draco and said,” You are still just as ugly as you where when we where nine years old." Sam just said,” At least I don’t have to look like a dog, and I have a man." Pansy just walked away. Blaise came up to her saying,” You know how to get her away don’t you, and you look wonderful Sam." Sam said,” Yes and thank you." Sam and Draco never had a honeymoon because they had training to do because they had three weeks till school started. Draco said something one day during training,” There are some people you need to know about and who we are training to hurt and they are Ron Wesley, Heather and Hermione Granger and Harry Potter, they can take your father down." On the day they where to get there jobs, their parents had to go on a mission and wouldn’t be back for a couple days and Draco went up stairs to their room to wake up Sam, so he could take her for a ride. He woke her up by a kiss and she stared up in to those icy blue eyes and said,” To early need sleep." But she never did go back to sleep, because they went for a long two day trip so they could meet their parents back at home.