Status: Re-edit new chapters comming soon.

The Slytherin Princess

The Untold story of Heather's Life

Chapter Two: The untold story of Heather's Life

It was a gloomy day at the Mathew house. It was a small three bedroom house in a regular average neighborhood in Britain. It wasn’t too big; it was just big enough to hold a small family. Eric Mathew, the father of two daughters, walked out of his bedroom while he adjusted his gun holder to his thigh. It was 5:30 in the morning and he was off to work after checking to make sure that his girls where up for school. They both attend Mayfield High School, yes they will be in their fourth year at Hogwarts, a school of witchcraft and wizdary, but in the summer they attend a normal high school. Unlike most witches and wizards, the girls didn’t know that they had powers. So their family raised them as if they didn’t have magic. Eric married this beautiful young girl in his hometown. They where high school sweethearts. Eric went into criminal justice to become a cop. He served as a cop for fifteen years. A few years into his marriage they has their first daughter named, Hermione Granger, after her mother's madden name. Nine months later, their second daughter was born, Heather Granger Mathew, named after her dad's last name. When the girls were only five and six, Eric became a detective. He has only been one for nine years now being forty-two. Witches and wizards are shunned, hated and not believed. Both sides of the girls family was muggles, normal, showed no signs of being abnormal. So the girls were raised like an average muggle family. As the girls started to grow, strange accession would start to happing. When the girls were really upset, things would start shattering and breaking. Things would randomly disappear or end up being some where else. By the time the girls were in sixth grade, Emily and Eric knew something was different about their children. Eric was one of the few muggles that knew about the wizarding world by the field of his job. There were incidents where both worlds collided. When little things happened the military, police, and the government sought to hide form the people, so Detective Eric Mathew was aware of it. It didn’t take long for them to be identified of their nature. They were both muggle born/mud blood. A mud blood was a witch or wizard with both magic and muggle blood. Eric and Emily were flabbergasted at first, but as time progressed they coped. They loved their daughters regardless of what they were. So they went through the normal teaching education. The girls knew they was different but didn’t publicize it and they knew they were from their parents. When the girls were both ten, their sweet mother's life was taken. No one knew the cause of death. One night she was struck dead. That led Eric to raise the girls by himself. At first he was over protective and on the edge from his beloved wife's death. He even took the girls to his job in the summer when school was out. Finally before the girls tuned eleven, a well known wizard came to contact Detective Eric Mathew on behalf of his daughters. He was Professor Albus Dumbledore. He was the headmaster of one of the most famous wizarding schools of three, Hogwarts. Eric refused and was enraged at the request this absurd old man asked, but more into the conversion he could tell this man had a great deal to share. Even possible on his wife's death and how it wasn't a normal cause of death. He warned him that his girl could be in danger if they were not enrolled when at the proper age. Eric took a long time and decided that Emily would wanted this. So at the age of 12, exption for Heather, eleven and a half, and Hermione was enrolled at Hogwarts were they where placed into Gryffindor. They would soon be going back to another long year, their fourth year. In the summer, the girls lived back in the muggle world. Because Dumbledore always kept in contact with Eric, and the girls left on weekends often, unlike most students, to be with Eric at home, and he was fine with this lifestyle. He knew that both of his girls were exstoridanry and bright and knew their education was only continuing. Eric walked down the hall and knocked on both of his girls doors. He heard protests and groans from both and a small smile played across his face. Eric said,” Come on, get up you don’t want to be late." He backed up as he knew that his youngest daughter would lunged something at the door from behind. He laughed and opened the door pretending to take cover. Heather was sitting cross legged in her bed looking half dead. She had layered long dark brown hair messed up. Her eyes were unique, different colors. One green and the other blue. She was average height and weight. She favored a zombie. "You look stunning." he said while teasing her hair. "Go away, I want to sleep, bye." She mooned collapsing on her back.