Status: Re-edit new chapters comming soon.

The Slytherin Princess

Jobs for Sam and Draco

Chapter Four: Jobs for Sam&Draco

Sam and Draco got back a few hours before their parents did. They went on a two day flight so they could have a honeymoon. Today was the day that they get their assignments for Sam's father. When they got into the house, her father came out of the living room and said,” Where have you two been, I have been waiting here for two hours?" Draco said,” My lord, I thought that you would be back at four, and I took Samantha out for a ride so you could have some alone time." Sam just sat there because she knew not to argue with her father, she had learned that the last time when she said that she was not going to the Malfoy's. Draco went flying across the room and was surprised and Sam's dad said,” Sam would you please take your husband upstairs out of my sight and tell him what happens when you talk back to me and then come back down for your assignments." All Sam said was "Yes sir." Sam took Draco upstairs and fixed his arm and told him not to do that again that he will know what we did those last two nights, because she has a tracking deicide on her neakless and that he just said that to see what we would do." They went down stairs a couple of hours later because Sam knew to give her dad some space. They went to the library/study to get their jobs and the whole death eaters clan was there, and bowed down to Sam and looked at Draco with a mean glares. When Sam's dad, Voldemort, told Sam her assingment,"You need to get to know this girl Heather Granger Mathew and her sister Hermione Granger so that you can get close to Harry Potter and you, Draco, need to get close to Ron Wesley so that you can get close to Harry Potter as well. Any objections." They both shook their head no. That night Sam went upstairs with Marsha, Amy and Mrs. Malfoy to help her get ready for her fourteenth birthday party. Sam's dress was a black and green strapless long formal dress, Marsha's dress was a black and sliver long formal dress, Amy's dress was a black and blue strapless long formal dress, and Mrs. Malfoy's dress was a purple strapless long formal dress. The guys, Draco, Martin, Sam's dad, and Mr. Malfoy had on black tuxes with green and sliver ties on. Ever guest had on long formals and black tuxes. Sam and Draco sat by each other during the dinner and were holding hands under the table. After dinner, the kids had a dance while the older couples went to get Sam's presents. Sam and Draco was slow dancing when Pansy came up to them asking,"Draco, will you dance with me?" Draco said,” No Pansy, I will not. I am dancing with Sam, so leave me alone." Pansy got so mad that she tipped her drink to make it go all over Sam's dress. Sam got so upset that she ran out of the dance to find her dad, Mr. Malfoy, Mrs. Malfoy, Martin, and Marsha with her nice, Amy, hot on her trial. When she found them, she had her make-up all smeared down her face form crying and her dress was wet from the punch that Pansy had spilled on her. Voldemort asked Sam, “What’s wrong. Why are you wet and crying?" Sam said,” Pansy wanted to dance with Draco and he said no and so she thought she would make me look like a mess so that he didn’t want to dance with me and she prevailed what she wanted and now he is dancing with her." and she let out a weep and cried into her brother's shoulder while they tried to calm her down. When she calmed down, they went to the dance to get Pansy and Draco and Pansy's parents were so ashamed that they said,” We will leave and punish her my lord." When they came out of the dance with Amy and they saw that everyone was there they got scared. Draco saw Sam and rushed over and asked,” Are you ok, what happened?" Sam just looked away and Draco got yelled at by his parents, when they got finished Sam's dad looked at the Parkinson and said,” You are to no longer welcome near my daughter or the Malfoys." When Sam got all cleaned up, she didn’t talk to Draco anymore that night. They had training the following morning, Sam and Draco talked all morning during training and he apologized for what he did the night before. They had to go to get money from their bank accounts for some things they needed for school. But the bank was closed on Sunday and they had about another four days till they had to leave. Those four days went by slowly and they went to diagon ally to the bank and got their money and went and got all the fourth year books that they needed and the supplies they needed and went home to get ready for depurate that would be on Sunday as normal. On the last night at the Malfoy manner, Mr. Malfoy and Sam's dad said,” We have a surprise for you two and you need to put on a jacket to come outside." Lucky Sam had put on a pair of jeans and a sweater for dinner and Draco had on a black jeans and a black sweater. They all went out back and saw that there had been another house put up. Sam's dad said,” Kids this house belongs to you, you and Draco are together ever holiday form school, go look in side and see what it looks like." The house was beautiful, the leaving room was huge, the master bedroom was hugemunges and so was the bathroom. And there where baby rooms all set up there. They spent the night there and got up at six o'clock so they could finish getting ready for school.