Status: Re-edit new chapters comming soon.

The Slytherin Princess

Departure

Chapter Six Departure

Sam and Draco was finishing packing when the doorbell rung. Draco went to see who was at the door and saw that it was Professor Snape, his wife, Bella Snape and his twin daughters, Ashley and Jesse Snape, with them was Heather and Hermione Granger at the door. Hermione said, "Why are we at the Malfoys place, I thought that you told my dad that we where going straight to platform 9 3/4.'' Snape said,” Shut up stupid girl." Sam came down the stairs when she heard Snape say shut up you stupid girl and said, "Snape, Why don’t you shut up and remember what my father said.'' "Yes Mrs. Malfoy." was all Snape said. Sam said to Draco,"Let them in and don’t say anything about them, you got me?" "Yes sweetheart." Draco replied, "Come in." They all came in. When Jesse came up to Sam and said, "WOW, girl when did you and hottie get married?" Sam said,” This summer, you where there, remember and by the way I am in your house at school, when Draco found out, he came up to me and gave me this big hug when I told him that school was going to be fun." Mrs. Snape said,” Sam come here; I want you to meet someone." Sam went over there and saw that Heather and Hermione were still outside, Sam said, "You know that you two can come in, we don’t bite." Heather and Hermione came in and asked, "When are we leaving, we need to meet up with our friends?" Draco said,"Yeah, let me guess Potter and Wesley, what Granger, you and Wesley dating?" Sam looked at Draco and said,” Watch what you say honey, or nothing for you for your birthday that is in two weeks." Draco said, "Sorry Hermione." They all left to go to Platform 9 3/4 when the Ministry of Magic and Author Wesley came to the Malfoys house to see Draco's parents when he saw Heather and Hermione Granger there. Author said,” Girls, why aren’t you with Molly and the others?" Snape repiled,"Because Dumbledore wanted the girls picked up by me so they can get to know Samantha Malfoy, Draco's wife, because she is starting this year." All that Author said was "Oh." They all got into the limo that Sam's dad got for them and sat off to Platform 9 3/4. Once they got there they all went to different compartments, Heather and Hermione went to find Harry, Ron, and Ginny so they could sit with them, Draco found his goons and went to find Samantha. Sam and Pansy was fighting because Pansy still hasn't got over Draco marring her. When Draco arrived and saw Pansy sitting on top of Sam and saw her punch her, he got mad and went over and pulled Pansy off of her by her hair and said,” You ever attack her again, you will have to pay big time, not by me or Sam, but to her dad, as well as your parents will to." Goley and Crabbe took care of Sam, because Pansy made Sam bleed and made her unconscious and Draco had to use a spell that would make her all better. Sam woke up in Draco’s arms and asked what happened. Draco told her the whole truth and told her that she was unconscious and that she was bleeding badly. The rest of the trip, Sam and Draco sat there talking about how they were going to get close to the people that they had to get close to. Crabe and Goyle said through the door, “There is someone here that needs to talk to you two and they said that it is important.” Crabe and Goyle let the person in. The person at the door was Heather and Hermione. Heather said, “Sam, Harry, Ron, and Ginny would like to meet you.” Draco said, “In their dreams.” Sam said, “Sure and Draco what did I say before we left.” Heather and Hermione took Sam to see them. Harry was like, “Samantha Riddle, the youngest child of Tom and Marry Riddle.” Sam, who looked scared said, “No my name is Samantha Malfoy, Draco’s wife. If you will excuse me I would like to get back to him.” Sam left and went back to Draco to find him in a lip lock with Pansy. Sam screamed, “Draco Malfoy, what are you doing!!” Draco looked at her and then at Pansy and said, “Pansy get off me.” Sam picked her up and through her trough the door and said, “Harry Potter knows who I am, what I am going to do, should I tell my dad?” Draco was just like “Yes and I am sorry.” Sam told her dad and he said, “Just keeps saying no that you are Samantha Malfoy.” For the rest of the trip they were all quite and sleeping until they heard a noise.