Status: Active

All That Glitters

Cupid

I was rarely nervous around Nadia. Sure, sometimes it happened when her shirt was cut just a bit too low and the chest that Naomi lacked popped out in her baby sister or when her jeans hugged her hips just a little too tight and bending down would show the world her g-string. Never too provocative to be slutty, just a little too much skin to be modest. Today was one of those days. Nadia gracious upper half donned a pink turtleneck, sleeves flowing past her hands, the hem stopping just above her hipbones, the True Religion Julie Blue jeans she had on came just a bit under the bones, giving me a nice view of the smooth intersection where torso meets pelvis.

"Why do you think you are the world's greatest cook?" Naomi asked her, popping gummy bears into her mouth. Nadia smiled, taking the bag of gummy bears and closing them putting them in her back pocket.

"I don't. I just thought I'd show Joseph here, how a real Friday night dinner is made." She said, her hips swinging slightly as she went into the kitchen, rummaging through the cabinets to grab the pots she needed.

I looked to Naomi, her arms now folding across her chest in an envious glare. I put my hands on her shoulders, working my fingers through the sudden tension. I felt her lean her head back again me, obviously enjoying the massage.

"You're setting little Nicky up with that?" She asked, looking up at me slightly. I broke out into a laugh, knowing exactly what she was thinking, we both opened our mouths in unison and perfectly sung out the words that had been running through our heads.

"God help us,"

I let go of her, smacking her bottom before trotting into the kitchen to catch up with Nadia. I ran through the threshold to come in contact with her rear as she was bending over to pick up the pot holder she had dropped. She set it on the counter next to the stove and rose slowly, jumping slightly at my presence before breaking eye contact.

"See something you like?" She asked slyly , as she diced slices of bacon and threw them into the skillet currently on the stove.

"Nothing I haven't seen before," I said sliding past her. "What are you making?" I asked looking at the bacon.

"Bacon Risotto and stuffed chicken breast," She said, dumping the remaining pork into the skillet, scrambling the pieces with the spatula, wincing a bit, scared of the oil that was sizzling. "You can start the stuffing and I'll season the chicken."

I smiled slightly, not used to seeing another woman cook besides my mother, Naomi is unusually lazy when it comes to cooking and prefers chinese or Moroccan food rather than anything we can buy at the store. "Where did you learn to cook like this?" I questioned her, adding milk to the box-stuffing.

"It's just bacon rice, chicken and Stove Top," She said, refusing to take her eyes off the browning bacon. "But I know, it's more that she can do right?" She asked, nodding her head towards the threshold to indicate Naomi.

"A little more plus more," I whispered, rolling around her to grab the butter. Her head sharply turned to look at me, whether it was shock or amusement on her face, I couldn't tell.

"Whoa!" She shouted, as though someone from her favorite baseball team had hit a ball way out of bounds. "Not having fun with your toy anymore?" She grinned, turning back to her bacon, scooping out the pieces and letting them drain onto a paper towel.

"No!" I said shaking my head vigorously. "No, of course not. I'm not bored..." I ran my fingers through my hair, slightly watching her body as she checked on the stuffing and began to season the chicken. "I just want to teach her new tricks."

I watched as her face flushed, a heartily laugh escaping when it should not have. Salt pouring over one side of the chicken.

"Shit!" She said, her teeth not disappearing for a second. "Look what you made me do." Her hands attempted to dust off the salt, but I shook my head, walking over to her, positioning myself behind her and taking the salty pieces and rubbing over the clean cut. "See?" I asked. She laughed.

"You seem to be really good at that." She said, looking at me over her shoulder. I took the time to take in her features today. Her brown eyes were glistening, her plump pink lips glossy with their own moisture, her skin without make-up, a few beauty marks splotched on her face, a few imperfections that made her perfect. Her bangs framing her face like a portrait.

"You should see me without the chicken," I said, feeling a little flirty as I slid away from her, taking the rice off of the stove, pouring in some of the oil from the bacon, as well as the bacon and a dollop of butter and stirring it together.

"Ah," She said, as though she had struck a gold mine. "You're not as whipped as I thought you were." She said, pointing at me with a fork.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to my beautiful two subscribers and
Hanna for commenting!
comment & subscribe :)))