Status: Active

All That Glitters

Conniving

"Son of a bitch," I heard Nadia mutter. My eyes trailed down to her hands that were currently shaking, nervous from the turbulence of the plane. She was struggling, trying to get her seat belt undone. I watched as everyone around her was currently sleep or busy typing away on their Macbooks. Her dithery disposture sent my own heart aflutter as I desperately wanted to help her or calm her down. Tell her that it was just a minor issue with the plane and most of them go through this. As I turned back around to glance at her I heard Nick's voice, immediately followed by a hand reaching down to her crotch to unbuckle her belt. His hands trailed down a little longer than I liked and I felt the jealousy burn in me.

"Just calm down baby," He ejected before leaning his head back against the pillow. "If you relax, everything will feel a lot smoother."

Some advice, I scoffed. He didn't seem to have handled it well because she stepped light on her feet the whole way to the bathroom, as though she were walking on eggshells. I eyed Nick making sure he was sleeping and then to Naomi, whose headphones were blasting Bachman-Turner Overdrive to the point of no return. I wanted to go but this was a potentially stupid idea. If Naomi or Nick were to wake up and suddenly have to go to the bathroom and see me trailing after Nadia, well, that really doesn't sound too suspect and I was always the greatest liar of the three. I followed route, unbuckling my own seat belt and creeping down the aisle to the bathroom, watching both flight attendants go forward to handle to coach cabinet. I slowly made my way to the back. I squeezed into the little rectangle, opposite the bathroom, looking around every couple of seconds, waiting for someone to tell me to get back to my seat. I heard Nadia cough and the door unlocked and then slide open the silver door, looking down at the floor as she turned the light off and glanced up, jumping at the sight of me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She hissed. Her feisty attitude not bothering me at 3:35am, it just made a pull occur in my loins. I smiled down at her, gripping her side and pulling her into the bathroom, swiftly shutting the door behind me.

"Let me guess," She said, holding up a hand before the words had formed in my head. "You're gonna give me the "stay away from my brother" speech?" She asked, turning to the mirror and applying the Carmex chapstick before speaking again. "Well save it. Nick already told me about the conversation you had with him yesterday. Where the hell do you get off talking about me?"

This scene had played over and over in my head in the seconds it took me to walk down the aisleway, and neither scenarios ended up like this. I couldn't even comprehend why I brought her to the bathroom in the first place because of the major veins she was hitting in her attack. Nick had been a little tattle-tale and told everything I said about her, now compensation was going to be a bitch to pay.

"Nad-"

"Is it really that you want me away from Nick? Or is it that you want me closer to you?" She asked sensually, her hands taking their spot on her hips as she looked at me. She relished in the scene before her. She was making me uncomfortable.

"My, my, my, Mr. Mile-High," She sang sweetly. Looking at me then turning to look at the mirror. She turned her face, this way and that way, fiddled with her hair, the scent of sweet apples engaging me. I watched her watch me in the mirror.

I rolled my eyes, pushing my head to the side and looking down, a subtle smile trying to hide on my face.

Even though I wasn't so lucky, I could smell the sex we were having in my head. I could hear her raspy voice screaming my name, I could imagine her hips constantly begging to meet mine. I could imagine her taking control of my body in a way I only wished Naomi could. I could taste her sweat, smell her floral perfume and her body's own. The tightening of my jeans hurt. I tried not to look down for my own embarrassment. My own shame at feeling this way about my sister-in-law. But it seemed like she didn't care either.

"No Joe, come on, be a man." Her voice swung low as she said her words. "Are you bored with Naomi, Joseph?" She inched closer to me, anxiety wrapping it's body around my throat, hindering any ability I once had of speaking. Her eyes turned seductive and her hands pushed at my chest before slipping down to the hem of my jeans. I groaned slightly, remembering not to be too loud. She grabbed the hardness protruding through my pants, a slight smile on her face as she took her hand and fully felt the surprise in my pants for her.

Her hot breath lingered on my neck before the presence of her mouth was felt on my ears.

"Fuck you," She said, pushing past me and opening the door to the bathroom, filing out, leaving me there alone, just to wonder:

What the hell was I thinking?
♠ ♠ ♠
it really is active lol.
comment and subscriptions :)