Slayer

Screams and Bad Dreams

As the moonlight shone down on the graveyard, Ruby Bennett shivered at the cold night air. This was the fourth time this week that she had the dream. It always took place at the same time and at any moment the 'dead' Jackie Miller will climb out of her grave and give her the shock of her life. "Okay then. You can out of your grave now," Ruby called out to the darkness in bored tone,
"Too late," a voice growled behind her. Ruby spun around to face the monster that always attacked her. As quick as a bullet Ruby turned around and ran as fast as she could, from the woman with fangs and a scrunched up face, ready for the chase.

Dodging the graves that remained silent, undisturbed from the uproar that took place above, Ruby felt as if her lungs were going to explode. 'When I wake up diet 101 commenses,' Ruby declared in her thoughts, yet again for the fourth time this week. Coming to a sharp halt before crashing into the tomb of some rich family. Ruby turned around looking around in a desperate effort to escape what was about to come.

The monster with a woman like face grabbed the girl with a poor attempt of a smile on her face. The woman then without effort sunk her fangs into Ruby's neck.

Ruby's eyes flew open, a cold sweat covering her from head to toe. It wasn't until her mother shuffled into her room that Ruby realized she was screaming, "What's wrong?" Emily Bennett yawned trying her best to wake herself, so she could try to give her daughter some comfort. "Oh nothing, I just had a bad dream y'know," Ruby replied her voice calm, but her heart still trying to slow itself down. Emily looked at her daughter before stifling a yawn and heading back to bed.

Once Ruby had calmed down enough, Ruby stared at the cieling until dawn came, where she fell into a dreamless slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well heres my second attempt of this story :) I hope you enjoyed and please comment :)

Anna x