Status: not finished =(

Unnoticed Got Me Killed

Crash Course on Shadow Killing

CHAPTER 6; Crash Course on Shadow Killing

Angel spun around in a blink of the eye. He pulled out his brown cyrstal sword thing, and jumped into a tree. That's when I looked up. I saw about 20 of the shadow things swarming in the sky. "You could actually help you know," said Angel. "How?" i asked, "I'm don't exactly have creepy ninja powers like you" "Well ain't that a shocker," he said, "Use your powers of light." "How?" I asked. Then the shadows attacked.

Angel was scary fast, and struck down two of them before I could even began to react. I had no idea what to do, but there were way to many of them for Angel to take down all by himself. So I tried using my "anti-dark" powers. Nothing happened, although I wasn't really surprised. "What's plan B?" I asked. "Well, you were," he said. Oh shit-poo. Angel took down another five. That left 13 shadows.

One of the shadows got past Angel, and flew at me. I put my hand in front of my face, and screamed. Then my hand did a weird glowy thing, and the shadow disappeared. Angel looked at me, clearly amazed. My hand was still glowing so I started to poke the other 2 shadows that got past Angel. They disappeared too. Angel jumped out of the tree, and just watched me as I poked/killed all of the other shadow things.

I was kind of having fun. I mean, how many people can kill things by poking them? Then I got really tired and dizzy after they were all gone. "Good job," Angel said. I didn't bother listening to him because my world was spinning. I sat down under an oak tree and closed my eyes.

When I woke up, I was still under the oak tree, and Angel was curled up into a ball beside me. He looked looked kind of cute, like a puppy. I still didn't know whether or not to trust him. So I decided to leave before he woke up, just so that I could think my whole situation over. I had only one problem though, I didn't have anywhere to go. Angel was right about the shadows attacking my family, and I wasn't going to let that happen. So I decided to walk to Subway, because I was hungry, and it was downtown where no one would notice me.

As soon as I started walking, Angel jumped up, and stopped me. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked. I was now on a freaking adrenaline rush, because of him. "Um to get food." "Well I'm coming with you," he said. So I started walking, and I guess he followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know it's crappy. Okkay so if you comment pleasy tell me one badd thing and one goood thing about it. =) thanx.