Status: I know it's super short. Sorry!!

Happiness

Chapter One

I slide my legs off the bed as the sun peaks over the grass. Damn it's early and it's Saturday. As I'm dragging my feet to pee in the bathroom, my black and blue colored sock on my left foot slides off. Well this rooms a mess so I'll just leave it there for now. I go in to the bathroom to pee but brush my teeth and fix my hair in to a sloppy bun anyway. I look over to my white nightstand to see that it's freaking seven o' clock in the morning. I start to climb back in my messing bed when my stomach starts to growl. Damn I guess it's time to wake up. I start to jog down the stairs when I hear my mom yelling through the phone and I stop.

“Why the hell is it my problem?! Why don't you get your ass down there and fix it bitch?!”, my mom screams in to the phone. I hear her take a sip of her liquor. Ever since my dad left that's all she ever does. Scream at me and drink.

I quietly tip toe back up the stairs wondering what in the world could she be talking about. In the mean time I have to find some food. I definitely can't go back down the stairs where she will see me and take her anger out on me as usual. I find some black ripped skinny jeans through the pill of clothes on the floor as well as a gray hoddie. I ut my sock back on my foot and slide some black vans on to my feet. I make sure to not make a noise while I climb out my window and down the chimney. I start walking down the sidewalk to 7-11.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I really just wanted to post it already. I promise the next chapter will be a lot longer :)