‹ Prequel: You Found Me
Sequel: Blind

Time Will Tell.

I love you.

I woke up blinking back that all too familiar filtered light. I sighed. Oh yeah, I was in a hospital again. A machine beeped awfully beside me, making my head spin more. H-how long had I been sleeping?
I felt so disorientated it wasn't funny.

"Samantha, honey..."
I blinked a few times the picture blurry, as I heard distinctive muffled sobs fill the room.
The person crying surprised me. Nicholas sat there with his head between his hands. Nick. The most strongest person I knew. The one person who could handle everything. Except now he was...crying.
"Nick?" I questioned, my speech slurred.
"Sam!" And with that the huge fat tears continued to dribble down his face. "God, baby, I'm so glad you're okay."
I tried to crack a smille, but I knew he'd see right through it. "Yyy-eah." I croaked, watching as he held my hand so carefully as if it would break and calmly and almost unconciously stroking it. Out of instinct my other hand dropped to my stomach. I frowned. I felt empty, but full at the same time. "SSS-SSophia..."

Nicks lip crumpled, his whole face destroyed letting it drop to the fall. "III-I am so sorry." He cracked, barely above a whisper. "She-She passed away."

No.
My baby. My baby. My baby. I cradled my stomach like a mad woman. He was lying. She hadn't died.
A black shadow caped the room.

"No." I whispered, the tears pouring down my cheeks.
"What?" Nick asked, blinking rapidly, the tears smoothering his face.
"No!" I said louder. "No! No! No! No!"

Nick abruptly stood up, and then wrapped his arms tightly around my frame. "Stop it."

"You're lying!" I screamed hysterically, my crying becoming harsher. "Nick, no!"
I thrashed out at him, hitting him, scratching him, trying to get him away from me. He only held me tighter. He held me tighter. This made it all too real and far to much to bare.
"I'm sorry," He told me, kissing my hair. "I'm so so, sorry."

But no amount of sorry's could make up for a life. None could make up for my horrible mistake. My chance. For losing my baby.

[T i m e.WILL.T e l l]

Conclusion...

Sam and Nick announced their engagement to the public three months later. At the same time, she openly spoke about the loss of Sophia Isabella and how she was healing with the happiness of a new baby on the way and getting married.

Samantha stayed on top of her game in the music industry for five years, finishing off her amazing run, with a book. Paris; The script, The People & True love. The book detailed Nick's ex wife Jodie; and falling in love with him. It even held a speculation that her miscarried child; Jodie Sophia Isabella, was not actually Nick's...Infact the child was a former lover's, entitled 'Loius' whom she wrote shared an apartment with for three years, before she meet Nick.

They both went on to have seven kids.

The twins; Christian and Joesph, their first kids together.
Adelaide
Nate
Elena
Denise
Noah

On christmas eve she announced to the public, she was pregnant again, and expecting a girl.
And the child was supposed to be the last.

Aledreo got back in contact with Sam. They still remain good friends.
Four years after Sam's wedding, he got married too. In Las Vegas. To a girl named Torri, who to say the least, was knocked up so many times, they probably should go buy another house.

Joe meet a girl named Kiana, and their relationship remained tied and strong.
Everyone expects to hear of an engagement soon too.

Frankie became a respectful teenager, who went through girls like Sam went through peach lipgloss.

All is well that ends well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the length, BUT LAST CHAPTER!!! :)