‹ Prequel: You Found Me
Sequel: Blind

Time Will Tell.

I don't know.

In my world, everything exsists in silence, and revolves around my family. Family. I sigh, and pull my legs up into my chest, wishing I was gazing out the window of the chateau. Instead, I was sitting here in a dingy resturant in the middle of a mall. France wasn't peaceful anymore- It was where I ran away to. And I hated thinking of Paris as my last resort- I wanted to think of it as my safe haven again; But it wasn't, not even here.

At times, I wonder why I became famous. The day I left Aledreo and Nick in that carnival, I wondered aimlessly around the streets untill I got lost in the city. And which building did I happen to walk into? Universal Studios. And immediately, people knew who I was and I was directed to an office. That day I got a record deal, out of some sort of stroke of luck.

And then I wonder if fame is some hideous trick of fate. No privacy, losing the best things in life- No rush. No nothing.

It's funny, thinking about eternity. when really we don't have that much time. And in life, you honestly need something to live for- To be free and discover what you really want, young. I want to know what's going to happen next. I want someone, who loves me for me. But I was still waiting... Poor little Sam, waiting as always for the surprise attack.

But of course, I know what I wanted to happen. I just had to will god to hurry up and make it final. And if paitence is a virtue; It's most definately not mine. Did that mean I had to stay in the mall...Uh no. I'll just be leaving no-

"Samantha Gilding!"

I shut my eyes and crossed my fingers before srunching my nose up. Grreeeaaat. I quickly squared my shoulders and put on my preppiest of fake smiles.

"Hey!" I greeted warmly, biting my lip, as a girl ran up to me holding out a piece of paper and a pen. My cheeks warmed red, when I eyed up a photo of me on her shirt. Gah, I knew they were making shirts of me...This is so embarrassing. She looked up at me hopefully her green eyes gleaming, and her blonde bangs falling over them.

"Hi," She mumbled shyly, holding out a pen to me. "Could you um, sign my shirt?"

I smiled and excepted the sharpie, watching as she held out her sleeve. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Oh,um, I-" I awkwardly took her arm and signed my name on the stripped sleeve crooked before giving the pen back.

"Thanks!" She grinned before running off. I turned around and closed my eyes before inhaling deeply. This...is so we-

"Breath Sam,"

I let out my breath, and found myself inhaling a sweet musky scent... Wait...Sam?

I opened my eyes slowly and nervously, before jumping in surprise. I frowned for a moment, before grinning and letting out alittle squeal. Slapping my hand over my mouth, to save myself from more embarrasment, I walked slowly into the open arms.

"N-Nick?" I whispered softly. "Oh my gosh, it's actually you!"

He laughed at me, as I lean't my head onto his shoulder. "You know I never thought of you as a squealing fan until now..."

I slapped his arm playfully, before leaning back and deciding this was too much. Kind of awkward when he held on tighter. "Let go," I told him. I looked up and watched him grin evilly. Totally getting me back obviously... And then there was flashing cameras. My eyes widened, and I gasped, before pushing him away.

Slowly pushing my hands into my jacket pocket, I raised the corners of my mouth slightly and sighed. "It was..uh, great seeing you. Call me, kay? We should catch up sometime."

My manager wasn't going to like this...Not at all. But then again, nothing happened and since when did I want any of this anyway? Nick nodded and rubbed his neck, as more people started to stare and more cameras were whipped out. "Yeah, that's uh-" He cleared his throat and taking a look around. "A really good idea." He finished, before smiling slightly.

I nodded, before shrugging lightly and biting the inside of my cheek. Well this was uh...awkward. "Kay', I'll um see you later," I mumbled, before turning slowly and pulling out my phone, ready to call my manager Anna and clear up all of this.

"Bye Sam," Nick muttered, before turning and walking in the other direction. I watched him for awhile before deciding I looked like a love sick puppy and cursing myself for it. I wasn't dating him anymore...I shouldn't care like that. I just shouldn't. But as I took my hand out of my pocket I grinned and shook my head. Once again the universe was in balance. I glanced down at the item in my hand; Just a crisp dainty piece of paper reading, 'One kiss.' in curly writing.So when can I cash out this coupon?
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Love and comments please! :)