‹ Prequel: You Found Me
Sequel: Blind

Time Will Tell.

Chapter Four

"Jacob, no don't-Ugh." I rolled my eyes as the little devil threw his ice cream cone at a seagull. "You think that's funny don't you?"

Jacob shook his head up and down rapidly, and giggled. "Ice cream went sp-la-ikk."
I smiled and handed him my pistachio ice block. "It's splat, honey."

Jacob grabbed onto it greedily and bit some off. "Tank-ou, Sam-ta."
I grinned and ruffled his hair, watching as he ran off. Jacob is only four and speaks mostly french- I'm trying to teach him english, and for his age he is doing very well.

"He's so cute," I murmered, before grabbing Nick's iceblock and then licking the melting bit off. A clump got stuck on my lips. I stared down at it with cross eyes. Nick raised an eyebrow and shook his head and then leaned down and took it off my lips with his. Too say the least I was quite defensive of that ice block.

I scrunched my face up, "That's gross."
"You've kissed me," He pointed out defensively, before wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"You didn't complain," I added, before letting out alittle yawn.
He narrowed his eyes and grumbled. "Whatever."

I laughed, "Well did you, hmm?"
"You're going too," He decleared. I watched confused. His arm was suddenly locked around my waist so I couldn't escape, and then his other under my legs. I let out alittle scream and then slapped his chest. "Nick, put me the fuck down!"

He laughed, and continued. I huffed and folded my arms childishly.
"You have a thing for picking girls up." I told him, before then looking up and seeing his mischevious smirk.

"Yeah," He told me. "So I guess it's resonable I drop you then," I rolled my eyes at his statement. That all soon changed. My eyes widened as he walked into the water. "You wouldn't." I glared.
"Sorry Sam."

And you know what really sucked? He actually dropped me in the water. I didn't think he had it in him- I guess we learn things everyday. Even before my skin came into contact with the water, a coldness radiated off it.

When I surfaced, I was beyond pissed. "Augh, it's so fucking cold!"

He grinned. "I told you so," He mused, before walking over to little Jacob standing in the sand and playing in the crashing waves. I sat in the luke-warm water and all glowering left when I saw Nick swing Jacob onto his shoulders. "What's up buddy?"

Jacob tilted his head and pulled his finger out of his mouth adorably. "Sam-ta why ou wet?"
I smiled at him. "Because he dropped me in the water," I explained, picking him off Nick's shoulders as he reached down for me. "See, watch me."

I walked over to Nick after putting Jacob down and acted as if I was going to give him a hug. Nick eyed me suspiciously, but reluctantly opened up his arms. As quickly as I could, I managed to push him into the water. It was shallow, and he was taller then me- You do the math.

"Hey!" Nick glared, before flicking water at me. I laughed and then flicked some water back. Jacob let out a squeal of protest from the shoreline. I ran to him as fast as I could, as more water was thrown at me. Grabbing Jacob up, I held him up, but not so much that his feet were above the water. He squirmed and giggled in my arms as the waves rocked gently against his feet. I then lightly threw him into the water too. He surfaced seconds later with a look of astonishment on his face.

"Do you give up?" A voice called behind me, before splashing more water onto me. I couldn't help my laughter, as I turned around and saw Nick's face.

"That depends," I said. "Do you have a good enough reason to explain why Jacob and I are wet?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, and picked Jacob up. "That...you made fun of my being a guy, so I dumped you in the water?"

"Yeah like I'd tell her that." I muttered, rolling my eyes. He stuck his tongue out as we walked out of the water. "How bout' we just buy new clothes?" He suggested.

I looked over at little Jacob playing in the sand and scoffed. "Sure cause' that'll go down extremely well."

He pursed his lips into a fine line. "Well, we won't have to lie anymore," He concluded, staring behind me. I turned around and bit my lip. Lots of staring and camera phones. I sighed as we walked back to the SUV. Why was this always getting ruined?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so you may have noticed there is two parts to this chapter. Yes, because I'm tired and still have chores to do before I go to bed. I'm very, very sorry I didn't post this sooner. To make it up, I'll post the other part in the next few days along with the next chapter.

Oh and you may have noticed there's a sequel after this story. The last story 'Blind' is the last of the series of 'You Found Me.' It's about Sam's life before Nick and how she meet Aledreo.
Subscribe to that.

Anyways, Comments...please? :)