‹ Prequel: You Found Me
Sequel: Blind

Time Will Tell.

Lalala

To say I was profoundly humiliated on the on/off relationship is a joke. An absolutely hilariously horrible joke. I hated myself or hating him. For hating the word 'us' when there so obviously was one. And most importantly it was absolutely har-larious that I could not draw the lines and divide us forever. Har, Har. Hardy- hah ha. Because he wouldn't let it happen. And to me it felt wrong. Wrong in the way I couldn't just move on - there was something else there; A nagging feeling in the back of my mind that was desperately searching for a voice to scream it - And I was praying it wasn't undigging my past fling with Aledreo.

I sighed and turned on my laptop and headed for PerezHilton.com

Hello Gorgeous,

There appears to be up and coming drama everwhere in Hollywood, and lucky you, I seem to have the inside scoop. Take a looksie at who I've spotted...
Samantha Gilding getting abit cosy with my favourtie JoBro...The pair were seen at the beach, who then fleed at the sight of the clicks of delighted fans. There have been multiple sightings in the past month of the two spending quite abit of time together, from the coffee encounter that stayed on headlines for weeks, cuddling in a park, and it seems I have a juicy picture right here...Do you want to see it? Oh, if you insist...

Scandalous! Yes, I dare say it. It appears Nick has dropped Samantha back to her Paris Chateau retreat, from possibly a date with alittle peck. Is this the start of the newest teen power couple? They can't possibly deny it anymore, with the paps going a wall as he left her house yesterday, before flying back to LA.

I'd be pretty chuffed too, Nicky boy, so you better not break my new favourite rising star's heart. I'd personally break his face. Try getting a date like that!

TTYL
Perez xxx
♠ ♠ ♠
Filleeerrrr sorry. I'll update tommorrw. :)