You're Only Market Value

Cold Water

The next week I was sitting on The Used's tour bus listening to Quinn attempting to wake Bert up. It was quite the sight.

Quinn attempted everything from loud noise to physical pain, and finally cold water on his 'area'. The last one successfully pulled Bert out of his bunk in a tangled screaming mass.

"Morning Bert" I said as he ran into my bunk.

He didnt say anything coherent but continued running around like a chicken with its head cut off, screaming and holding himself. Quinn was laying on the floor laughing with tears in his eyes.

The comotion had woken Jepha and Branden, who both fell thier bunks, startled.

Its was three in the afternoon, and we'd arrived at the venue they'd be performing in that night. It was ratty, crumbling, and grafettied. All the ingredients a good venue required.

I got off the bus to stretch my legs and allow the guys to get dressed. Not that it would matter to them if I was in there. Theyd get dressed either way, but I'd rather not see that.

We were in some city in god knows where. I heard my stomach growl. l and noticed a gas station across the street. I made my way into it, and started browsing. I was paying for my junk food, when i heard the bell on the ring lightly. I turned to see Quinn enter.

He smiled and made his way over, helping himself to a nacho. "Hi" I said with a smile, and we made our way outside, sitting on the curb.

"So what do you think of tour so far?" Quinn asked taking another one of my nachoes.

"Well it's definitly better than jail." I said with a laugh.

"I'm sure it is" Quinn agreed, stealing a swig from my slushie. "I'm glad you agreed to come along"

I smiled "Me too"

When I looked down, my nachoes were gone, and all that was left of my slushy was the crappy melted part.

"hey!"

Quinn smirked and jogged back across the street to rejoin the boys on the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate being sick :[

Comments would make me feel better ;]