You're Only Market Value

He'll Be Back

It had been a few days until he showed back up. The same devious smile on his face, that cocky grin.

It grew three sizes when he saw me staring daggers as he approached.

"Don't look so happy to see me." He said sarcasticly.

"Hmm, maybe it's because I'm not." I said in a impatient tone.

"You're supposed to be polite to your customers" Quinn said matter of factly, with underlying anger.

"Well this isn't that kind of buisness." I said, my pulse rising "Now what do you want?"

"The same as last time." He said, staring down at me with distaste.

Arrogant asshole. What gives him the right to look at me like that? He's buying from me. Not the other way around.

I handed him the small plastic bag, and he took it spitefully.

He stared right into my eyes. It was now an intense, cold stare, he took a step closer.

I refused to back down, my feet glued to the path below me. "Keep it up, and I'll find someone else to buy off."

I laughed, looked around sarcastically. "Good luck, I don't see anyone else." I said matching his stare.

He glared but quickly left.

He'll be back.

As my eyes followed him down the pathway, I Realized it was getting dark. I quickly made my way down the pathway also. It wasn't safe after dark here, espcially with what I'm carrying. The creeps come out after dark.

I headed towards home.
aka a run down duplex.

On the way i passed various people, but i noticed one in particular. He was scruffy and dirt crusted. As I walked past he stared at me intently. I just continued walking, deciding not to start trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
commentscommentscomments<3!