Never Go Back

More than A ghost

As Jacob, Lila, and Tommy all came to pick Alex up, she was nervous. Then again, doing this could help this "demon" go away.
As everyone got to the old, run-down place, It looked like just about everyone except for Jacob were a little nervous, even Alex.
Jacob used his saw, and cut a hole in the wood.
Everybody entered... nervous.
A small howling noise blew right in their ears.
"Who is here!!!" shouted Jacob.
"Stop Jacob, you are gonna make it come out!" said Tommy.
Suddenly, Alexs thoughts of a ghost were more alive then expected. In Jacobs mind, whatever was in here was some type of spirit. In Tommys mind, this "thing" in here could be anything. That was the same thought that Alex had.
" I said WHO IS IN HERE!" said Jacob in an even louder voice.
Tommy couldnt take the tension.... so he left. Three were still remaining.
"Their is obviously nothing in here, or we would of already saw something by now."said Jacob. Then, something durastic happend.
A blade stabbed Jacob in the back and Lila, and Alex stepped back.
Jacob let out a loud scream, and then the rest was history. Jacob had died.
The masked man stood there and told us not to move or talk. Alex could see a small hand gun in his pocket. The man took Lila by the hair and took her in another room. He told Alex not to move.
As soon as the maked man left. Alex stayed. A flashback of memories arose in her mind.
All the good, all the bad, and that one very night. That happend to be last night. She didnt want to die. So she left, running. She could never get what had happend that night, out of her head.