Status: Updates soon. Promise. :)

The Starburst Bracelet

Misery

A lie, a lie, a lie.

That's all I could think about ever since the truth was right in front of my eyes. he wasn't going to come back... ever.

I was laying in my bed gazing up at the ceiling, listening to the ticking clock that seemed to grow louder with every breath I took. In my head I was debating whether or not to finish the bracelet. Whether or not to take the next wrapper and discover the secrets that I never knew existed. That frightened me, knowing everything was a lie and Coda now deciding to shoot me with bullets of truth. Shooting me now, two months later. He knew that this was going to hurt me and he didn't want to be there while I suffered in misery and disgust.

I took in a deep breathe and removed the bracelet from my desk, my fingers automatically finding the wrapper would take me to another place full of many surprises. Carefully, I unfolded it and read the block writing.

Just head out to your mailbox and dig a hole in front of it.

These simple words seemed so bitter as I read them.

A hole. A damn hole.

I changed into a pair of faded jeans and then went down to my garage to grab a garden shovel. Casually, I walked outside and kneeled down in front of the mailbox. I was glad that my parents weren't home to watch me dig a hole like a child. I felt so ridiculous. I didn't even know what I was digging for. Why was I even digging in the first place? Just because Coda took the time to scribble shit down on a candy wrapper and give it to me? Suddenly, my shovel hit something hard. I dug around it and immediately saw a small, blue treasure box.

There were no sparkles on it, not stickers. Just remains of dirt. inside I found a white piece of paper with my name on it. I unfolded it and my stomach began to turn.

Allegra,
I hate you. It sounds crazy, immature but that doesn't make it any less true. I hate you and I always will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! I have updated! I'm sorry for promising to update again and again and then breaking those promises. :/ I got distracted a bunch with Facebook and watching Degrassi... and then going to places... I'll try updating again soon. :D