Status: Updates soon. Promise. :)

The Starburst Bracelet

Inside Of You

He lied to me and he hates me. How could I have been so naïve to fall under his spell? I shook myself out of my trance and counted the wrappers that I had yet to open. There were about five more wrappers to go. The idea of just throwing the bracelet out was ever so tempting but oh so stupid. By throwing out the bracelet what would I be doing? Nothing. Nothing but just proving to myself that I was more vulnerable and weak than I thought. It would just show that I was as fragile as a paper doll. Though, if I were to throw it out nobody would know except for myself. Nothing wasn’t making any sense.

Coda was my best friend and I had promised to him that I would allow myself to gladly suffer if it meant making him happy. Was I only listening to these wrappers’ directions because I trusted Coda? But apparently that trust never even seemed to exist since the minute Coda began forcing lies down my throat. Then was I just doing this because of who I was and my damn curiosity?

I wanted to scream, let all my confusion and frustration emerge in a moment of rupturing my throat. The bracelet seemed to be mocking me, taunting me with its many secrets but yet also insulting me, questioning why I was so stupid to fall for this.

I quickly decided to just continue and removed an orange wrapper from the bracelet. Quickly, I unfolded it and began reading.

Allegra,
Lucky you, all you have to do today is get out your little journal and turn to the last page.


I felt paranoid and afraid. Coda was scaring me and he wasn’t even here. Just the fact that he put so much effort into this scared me. How could he have possibly done these things without me having not one bit of suspicion inside of me?

I swiftly placed the wrapper unto my bed, removed my green journal from my pillowcase, and flipped to the very last page where a few lines were written in Coda’s scribbles.

Allegra my lovely "best friend,"
You’re so sweet, yet so weak. I’ve messed you up and I must say I’m not even a tad guilty about it. By now, I expect you to be questioning everything about these wrappers and my secrets. Allegra, I know you inside and out. This little game is my revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi... so... I know this chapter is... well... short... and in my opinion, a bit suck-ish... I apologize but it's the best I could come up with. :/

And I apologize in advance for any spelling/grammar mistakes and if this chapter makes absolutely no sense. :)