Status: Updates soon. Promise. :)

The Starburst Bracelet

Yellow.

With each wrapper I read, the more insane I become. I feel afraid for my own life and each wrapper only adds to the fear. I want to stop but I can't. I think it's because I have a feeling that when I am done with this journey, Coda will return.

I can't stop now.

The wrappers in my fingers is yellow, with another message within itself to put me in misery once again.

"Tick tock Allegra,

Go to the library. Someone is waiting for you."


I shiver. Each message sends chills down my spine.

-

The library is completely empty, except for one familiar face.

"Allegra, sit down and let's try this again."

I do as I am told, not looking up at his face.

"You know this is his revenge," Diesel smiles. It's not out of happiness. It seems somewhat demonic.

"I had nothing to do with the rape though," I reply.

"Doesn't matter. Mr. Moriarty is gone now, your mom practically lives apart from you. You're left to blame. At least in Caleb's eyes you are."

"I had nothing to do with this though," I say through gritted teeth.

"Like I said, it's Caleb's revenge. Someone connected to you killed the most important person in Caleb's world. He thinks it only fair that you shall suffer the way he did. Unfortunately, he is unable to harm Mr. Moriarty or your mother or anybody close to you," he explains.

"So what? He's going to hurt me?" I scoff.

"You would be pretty lucky if that's all he does to you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated! Yes! :D Sorry for any grammar/punctuation mistakes