Status: Updates soon. Promise. :)

The Starburst Bracelet

Don't Stop Now.

Suddenly, I’m not up to the challenge of the bracelet, knowing that the one person who’s broken all the defenses I’ve set up for myself and who’s gotten inside of me only to mess me up, intends on hurting me.

Though, hurt seems like a major understatement.

And that scares me.

But what also scares me is that it does not matter whether or not I finish the bracelet, or go to wherever Coda wants me to go. He’s bound to come after me anyways. The wrappers were just warning signs.

Side shows.

Distractions.

-

”Allegra?”

I turn on my heel only to come face to face with an angel, who has a monster thriving within him.

“Coda?” I ask. Happiness inundates my whole body, making my eyes twinkle with tears.

A smile grows on his face, and it reminds me of the Cheshire cat. Then, I know that he has shed the mask of the angel.

I am now face to face with a monster the devil.

He vanishes quickly, only leaving dust as evidence that he was around.

But then I feel arms wrap around me.

And I can’t breathe.


I sit up in my bed, the second to last wrapper in my hand. Paranoid, I decide to read it.

Sorry, but from here on out, there are no more places to go to.
You can't hide. Ready or not here I come.


Then I feel like I'm in the dream once again.

Because I can't breathe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter was so short. :P
But there's two or so more chapters left before the story's finished! :)