Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

Let's Get Ready To Party

I'm on a trip,
I can't get off,
I can't get over...

“Tonight, we celebrate leaving for your first headlining tour right guys,” Babe shouted holding up her red cup and laughing. Babe De Luca, her real first name was Elizabeth, but by the time she was 16 everyone called her Babe. And for good reason to, she was every guy’s fantasy girl. She had long, brown hair; perfectly tanned skin all year long; and hauntingly beautiful gray eyes.

John O’Callaghan stood next to her wrapping his arm around her hip, “And let’s all have another drink for our beautiful new merch girl, Babe!”

There were a couple of wolf whistles and shouts which only made Babe smile wider, showing off her perfectly straight and blinding white teeth. She turned to John and said, “Thanks for letting me come on tour with you guys. I mean you’re my best friend Johnny.”

You could see the disappoint and wanting to be something more in John’s eyes for a brief second, but then he immediately covered it up. He raised his glass again, “It’s gonna be a party everyday!”

“That’s the way to think of it Babe,” Garrett yelled over the pounding music at Babe, “You get to slack off all the time while WE actually do some real hard work!”

Babe quickly shot back, “Garrett you’re a MUSICIAN, you play music, drink beer, and hook up with groupies. You have a pretty damn good job if you ask me. There seems to be no hard work in there.”

“You’ll be surprised when were actually on the road,” Kennedy added to the conversation.
Babe shook her head, “See this is why I like John the best of all of you. You all gang up on me, but John’s on my side.”

“Looks to mehh lik John’s thee luckywinner then,” Pat replied, who was already completely wasted and slurring his words together. Even when he was wasted Babe couldn't deny Pat was adorable. He looked like a confused puppy dog, and that thought made her smile.

“Well I guess that means that Johnnyboy here’s the one I’ll be dancing with tonight,” Babe said grabbing John’s hand and dragging him out to the dance floor with her. Causing numerous guys to glare enviously at John, while John, on the other hand, was completely excited about the whole thing. Babe had picked him over everyone else, and that was something that he could definitely brag about for the next couple of weeks.

The music thudded through the whole house so loud; it was to the point where you could feel it inside of you. Which meant that Babe was completely in her element, she was moved easily to the beat of the music. And completely true to her word she was only dancing with John. Babe felt drawn to John, he was her best friend and everything, but for some reason dancing with him made her see him in a different light for some reason. And, whatever this new light she was seeing in him was, she liked it. She liked it a lot.

John was completely enjoying all of the jealous looks he was getting from the other guys. Especially the fact that several guys had come up to Babe and she turned them down to keep dancing with John. Which couldn’t help but make him think that there was possibly something more between them?

Well, whatever the answer to their question maybe. John and Babe danced the night away, actually that’s cliché and quite untrue. Because the next morning the nice, bright early to rise sun woke them up. They had fallen asleep together on couch. Babe opened her eyes and looked around at the mess. “Thank god I don’t have to clean this one up,” she mumbled under her breath. Before a rather loud honking, which could only mean the tour bus was here. Not that happy about having to get up from her comfortable spot of laying on top of John, but absolutely thrilled that it was the first day of the tour.

So, Babe jumped up and ran around the trashed house shouting, “Come on boys the tour bus is here! Who’s ready to party it up!”

“God, Babe apparently you don’t get hangovers. But the rest of us here, aren’t that lucky,” Garrett said mock-angrily.

Babe just laughed, she always seemed to be laughing, “Well Mr. Nickelson. I’m SO sorry that you guys are just lightweights. I mean after all this time on tour I thought you would be able to have a couple without getting that bad.”

“Ouch. Babe, you know you’re my friend and all but can you please just stop talking,” Pat moaned rubbing his head.

“Well I thought you guys would be a little more excited to go on tour? Guess I was wrong,” Babe said shrugging and going off to find John again. To be completely honest he was the only one that wasn’t annoying the hell out of her at the moment. Weren’t they supposed to be excited about going on a headlining tour? I mean they had worked their whole lives for it anyway.

“Hiya, Johnny,” I said laying back down on top of him again.

John opened his eyes, “Hello to you to Babe.”

“All the guys are mean to me,” Babe mock-pouted, trying to hold back a smile.

John shook his head, “Babe, if their mean to you. Then I must just be the devil to you. Considering we're best friends and all.”

Babe stood up and said, “Not quite. But let me tell you mister O’Callaghan, your definitely very tempting.”

John looked at her confused as she was walking away and shouted, “What does that mean?” To be completely honest that didn't make any sense to John at all. He simply wanted to know if it was good or bad thing.

“Guess you’ll just have to find out,” Babe shouted back and winked. But, in reality Babe didn’t know what was going to happen. Hell, Babe didn’t even know why she said that to John. Could she really get a crush on the boy she had been friends with since she was three? That’s not possible, she thought to herself. Even though John was very attractive.

She started shaking her head trying to get rid of the thoughts that she was possibly going to fall for her best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys:]
uhh I hope you like my story. I used to write on Quizilla but that site has become a waste land. So I came here considering some of my favorite authors did. Uh, the writing style here is very different then it was on Quizilla so I decided to give it a try.
Feedback would be nice if anyone actually reads this. Espically if they were to tell me my story sucks and I should take it down right away. That would save me alot of time and embrassment.
So...Uh I guess this is goodbye till I post something else.