Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

Pancakes and Water Balloons.

We’re headed North
I see the cliff we’re getting closer

Babe woke up the next morning next to John. She was practically on top of him using him as a pillow; she smiled slightly and got up. She was careful not to wake anybody up and walked into the kitchenette.

“This will get Pat off my back for the brownies,” she mumbled to herself and got the pancake mix out of the cupboard. Babe quickly finished making the batter then found a bag of chocolate chips in the cupboard and dumped half of the bag into the pancake mix.

“YES! I knew you still loved me,” Pat whispered running over to where Babe was just starting to cook the pancakes.

Babe just looked at him, “How did you know I was making pancakes? Ah, never mind I don’t really want to know about your eerie ability to know whenever I’m baking something.”

“I’m just epic like that,” Pat said shrugging, “But I have good news for you. Let me tell you, it’s really good news.”

“Well, if you tell me you can have the first choco-chip pancake then,” Babe said flipping the pancake over.

Pat looked greedily at the pancake, “JohnwantsyoubackeversincehesawyouwithAlexandhehad
ushelphimwithaplantogetyoubacklastnightwhileyouwereatAllTimeLow’sbus”

“Pat I did not understand a word you just said,” Babe replied, but before she could find out the rest of the band was up.

“Babe have I ever told you how much I love you,” Jared asked jumping ahead of everyone in line for a pancake.

Babe shot him a look, “Jared, have I ever told you that flattery is nice but gets you nowhere? Back of the line, bub.”

“See I’m first cause I’m the favorite,” Pat said happily as he got a pancake then ran away from the rest of the guys so no one would steal it.

Babe just shook her head and gave the rest of the guys food and took a plate for herself. “See this is why we keep you around Babe. You make great food,” Garrett said jokingly as he finished his pancakes.

“And here I thought you guys keep me around because you like me,” Babe replied in mock-sadness.

John put his arm around Babe, “I like you.”

Babe hugged him back, “See! This is why I like John the best. He’s the nicest.”

“I thought I was the favorite,” Pat pouted, which caused a full blown discussion about who
was Babe’s favorite.

“So I’m the favorite right,” Garrett leaned over asking.

Babe rolled her eyes, “I love you guys all the same, duh.”

The boys grumbled and complained about that not being a real answer. Then the bus came to a halt.

“Where already hear I don’t want to play another show,” Jared grumbled.

I laughed at him, “Isn’t that what you signed up to do? Play your songs in front of huge crowds that worship and adore you?”

“Well when you say it like that Babe it sounds like were being snobby,” Garrett agreed.

Babe looked at them, “Okay. So your being forced to play music for you fans that you wrote and been working your whole lives to do. Even though you’re slightly tired and it’s hot out?”

“Fine, you win. We’ll stop complaining,” Kennedy said and finished up his second serving for pancakes.

John looked at her and asked, “So Babe when are you gonna come see us perform anyway?”

Babe thought about it for a second, “Well I can ask Maddy to cover my merch table while you guys play, then I could cover her so she could see Christofer play…”

“DO IT! DO IT! DO IT,” Pat started chanting and got everyone else to agree with him.

Babe smiled, “I will. Calm yourselves boys. I’ll ask Maddy about it today.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“Maddy can I ask a favor,” Babe asked as she packed up the merch table.

Maddy turned to her, “Anything booski. What you need?”

“Can you switch with me next time Nevershoutnever! has a different performance time then The Maine? They guys really want me to come see them,” Babe explained putting away the last of her boxes.

“Of course! It’s no problem at all,” Maddy replied.

“Thanks Maddy. But I have to go watch All Time Low’s set. I’m helping Alex with something,” Babe told her friend.

Maddy turned around to face Babe, “And what would that be Babe?”

“I’m helping him get his old girl back,” Babe said explaining the situation and the deal that her and Alex had.

Maddy shook her head, “Your gonna get caught in your web of plans. Damn, can’t you just tell each other like Christofer and I did?”

“Psh of course not! That would be much too easy silly bean. Now if you’ll excuse me, I gotta find All Time Low’s set,” Babe shouted back at her friend then ran to the stage were All Time Low was performing.

Jack saw Babe by the side of the stage and stopped playing his bass and shouted into the microphone, “BABE! HIII BABE!”

The rest of the band stopped playing and Alex turned to him, “God Jack, you have the attention span of a puppy with ADHD.”

“Well she might as well come out on stage now that the whole crowd’s probably wondering who Babe is,” Zack said into the microphone.

“Come on out Babe,” Alex shouted into the microphone but Babe just shook her head. The fan girls already wanted to kill her. There was so reason to give them anymore reason to. Alex started walking towards Babe and said, “Come on they’ll love you.” The proceeded to drag her out onto the stage and then hand her a microphone so she could talk to everyone to.

“This is our lovely friend Babe De Luca, she is the merch girl for a little band called The Maine,” Alex said into the microphone and waited for the fan girls to stop screaming after he mentioned The Maine.

“And she bakes really good brownies,” Jack added excitedly, “She helped me for three whole hours to make them!”

“Jacky, if you haven’t set the first two batches on fire we could have been down with the brownies in a half hour,” Babe said into the microphone. She could feel the fan girls snapping pictures and taking videos of her. This was not her thing.

“But that’s no fun for Jack! You know that Babe,” Rian shouted up to her.

Alex turned to Babe, “Well Babe, why don’t you stay onstage for a song or two?”

“I dunno Alex. I was just stopping by, the guys will probably be wondering where I am,” Babe answered quickly, wanting any excuse to be off of this stage.

Zack shouted into the microphone quickly, “No don’t leave. Just text them or something! We have two songs left and your staying for them Babe.”

“How about you guys? Don’t you think Babe should stay onstage for the rest of the set,” Alex asked the crowd and the fans all screamed in response, “See Babe. The fans have spoken. You’re staying on this stage for two songs.”

“Fine. But I’m sitting then,” Babe said sitting down, then quickly texted all the guys asking them to come help her get off the stage right away.

“Well then, now that this whole ordeal is settled. Here’s a little song called Dear Maria, Count Me In. You ever hear of that one Babe,” Alex asked her over the deafening roar of the crowd.

Babe joked, “Hm I dunno Alex. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of it. But please, go on.”

“Fine have it your way,” Alex said before he started singing, “I’ve got your picture…”

Halfway through the song John and Pat showed up at the side of the stage. They both had 2 squirt guns full of ice cold water and several water balloons each. And they were carrying a bucket of ice water between them. The fans cheered when they say John and Pat getting onstage but somehow Babe didn’t notice them. That is until they dumped the nice, big bucket of icy cold water on her.

“WHAT THE HELL,” Babe shouted turning around to see John and Pat smiling like idiots.

Alex turned around to her and said, “Ya know dollface. You can’t just keep interrupting our songs like that. So can you please we quite throughout our last song?”

“I dunno Alex. How about you guys come give me a hug. Actually know that I think about it. John and Pat should really be the ones getting this hug. I mean their all nice and dry while I’m SOAKING,” Babe said into the microphone and then started chasing them around the stage.

All Time Low attempted to play Damned if I Do Ya, Damned if I Don’t expected it ended when Babe threw a water balloon at Alex and it hit him square in the face. By that time, We The Kings, The Cab and The Summer Set heard that there was a water fight on All Time’s Low stage and ran to it with more ammunition. Well word spread even more till half of the bands from the entire tour where onstage having the most epic water balloon fight ever.

John heard a voice behind him, “Oh Johnny boy do I have a nice surprise for you.”
John turned around to see Babe standing innocently behind him completely drenched, “I don’t believe you.”

“You shouldn’t” Babe said sweetly then about 20 people started throwing water balloons at John at the same time.

“NOT FAIR,” John shouted back at her when the water balloons finally stopped coming at him.

Babe went up to him and said, “That’s completely fair. This isn’t,” and popped a practically full water balloon on his head.

“Babe, I’ll give you a three second head start,” John said calming causing Babe to laugh as John chased her around the chaos that was going on around them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorrry if there's mistakes in this. But I just worte like two other chapters before this and now I'm getting a headache from looking at the microsoft word page so long. So I hope it makes sense and that you like it and all that jazz:]