Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

Black and White.

Then you said,
Noooo, woahhhh
I’m never gonna be inside of you
And I said,
Noooo, woahhhh
I’m never gonna see inside of you

“Here we areee,” Babe chanted as The Maine made a quick pit stop for the holiday weekend. Babe’s Aunt and Uncle were loaded and had a house right on the shores of Lake Chautauqua in New York State. And if that wasn’t enough to make everyone pumped to spend the weekend there, it was completely loaded with all the toys you could ever want. Four jet skis, a speed boat, a pontoon boat, stuff for water skiing, and every kind of tube for tubing known to man.

Pat hyperactively ran out of the van before it stopped and into the house, “HOLY COW BABE! THIS PLACE IS HUGE!”

“Hell yeah! This is gonna be awesome,” Garrett shouted and ran into the house followed by the rest of the boys.

Babe shrugged then looked at John, he held out his hand for her to hold. She quickly grabbed it, liking the way it reminded her that he was all hers; and they walked in together.

Kennedy quickly rushed up to both of them, “BABE! Can we pleaseeee go out and water ski? Please? Please? Please? Please? PLEASE?”

Babe laughed, “It’s probably too choppy to take the water skis out now. But how about we go tubing?”

“YAY! LETS DO IT,” Pat shouted in his wanna-sound-tough voice.

Jared chimed in, “I CALL FIRST DIBS.” And all the guys started fighting about who got to go first.

“GUYS,” Babe shouted and looked around, “Whoever unpacks first, gets their bathing suit on, and meets me out by the speed boat gets first dibs.”

All the guys scrambled around for their bags and ran upstairs to their perspective bedrooms. “Well there’s not enough bedrooms upstairs for everyone,” John stated raising on eyebrow.

“You are just too adorable when you do that you know,” Babe replied and leaned forward to kiss John.

But he pulled his head backwards, “That doesn’t answer my question, Babe.”

“Fine! If you must know, I thought me and you could share the master bedroom on the first floor. What do you say,” Babe answered taking a step backwards away from John.

“That sounds perfect,” John said leaning back in towards Babe.

“Oh now O’Callaghan. You missed your chance,” Babe said walking into their bedroom, “Now you’re just going to have to wait until later.”

John watched her walk away, he didn’t want to have to wait for her, “What is that supposed to mean?”

“Patience is a virtue,” Babe told him simply a grin spreading across her face.

“Does that mean I get a reward later,” John ran over to her and grabbed the door so she couldn't close it.

Babe looked back over her shoulder at John “Maybe.”

“Well what if I want it now,” John told her leaning in and kissing her.

“Remember what I said. Patience, it’s a virtue,” Babe laughed pulling back away from John to go change.

John shrugged, “You know you want it Babe.”

“Do I ever,” Babe mumbled under her breathe so John wouldn’t be able to hear her and get to gloat about her confession for the rest of the day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“All of a sudden I don’t know about this,” Jared said sitting on the front of the banana boat.
Babe pushed the raft away from the boat, “Oh no. You were so excited to ride this. And now you are.”

“NICE KNOWING YOU GUYS,” Pat said sticking his tongue out at Jared, Garrett, and John who were sitting on the raft in that order.

Kennedy was sitting in the chair next to the driver’s seat, “How long are you gonna go easy on them before you throw them off?”

“Go easy on them? Please, I’m going get up to at least 25 miles an hour and then do a doughnut,” Babe replied and Kennedy laughed.

“Oh this is SO going on youtube,” Kennedy said pulling the video camera out of his bag.
Babe hit the gas and said, “I would kill you if it didn’t.”

Babe had Pat watch the guys to make sure none of them fell off and took off. When she had enough speed she started doing the doughnut; which took the guys out of the smooth water of the wake and had them in the bumpy water.

“THEY FELL OFF! THEY FELLLL OFFFFFF,” Pat started screaming hysterically. Babe cut the engine and turned the boat around to bring the banana boat around to the guys; while Kennedy filmed Pat while Pat acted like the sky was falling.

“How was the ride guys,” Babe asked leaning over the edge smiling at the guys in the water.

“I thought you said this was fun,” Garrett yelled up at her, “And now I’m sitting in seaweed.”

“It is if you hold on GarBear,” Babe replied laughing, “And that will happen. You’re in a lake you know, seaweed grows in it.”

“I don’t like it,” He mumbled.

“Babe, come on it with ME AND JOHN PLEASE, PLEASEEEEEEE,” Pat shouted putting on his puppy dog face.

Babe shook her head, “I’m not trusting ANY of you to drive my uncle’s boat. He’d kill me.
Plus, it’s more fun to watch you’re guys faces.”

“FINE. Kennedy your coming on it with me then” Pat said simply.

Everyone spent the rest of the afternoon taking turns on the banana boat and possibly getting some of the funniest film of the guys Babe had ever seen. By the time they pulled the boat back up to the dark it was time for dinner. And Kennedy had offered to BBQ some of his famous rib recipe and make dinner. To which everyone happily agreed too.

“BABE. YOU BEST BE IN THIS HOUSE,” a female voice called out as Babe was helping Kennedy make dinner.

“HOLY SHIT! WHEN THE HELL DID YOU GUYS GET HERE,” Babe shouted and ran to hug the two girls that had just walked in.

“We just got here. Our dad mentioned that you would be up here for a couple days, so Annabelle and I decided what better way to spend the fourth with our cousin we hardly ever see and her friends,” Jane explained pulling her suite case in.

“And how are these lovely ladies,” John asked coming up from behind Babe and wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Jane, Annabelle, this is my best friend and boyfriend John O’Callaghan. Johnnyboy, this is Jane and Annabelle their dad owns this house,” Babe explained and gave John a quick kiss on the lips.

“Wait a minute,” Annabelle said her eyes getting wide, “You did tell us you were friends with a band that was going to get big last time we saw you. And if you’re here with John O’Callaghan; does that mean the rest of the Maine is here?”

“Yeah,” John said shrugging and Annabelle started screaming.

Jane quickly explained, “She’s quite the fan. She had a crush on Ken or something like that.”

“Kennedy Brock,” Annabelle corrected her sister and looked around whispering, “But don’t say that too loud! He could hear us.”

“He probably already did Annabelle. He’s in the kitchen cooking dinner,” Babe said laughing. Annabelle squealed and ran into the kitchen.

“GET SOME,” Jane shouted in a deep voice and the burst into laughter, “ Oh she’s gonna killll me for that. But it’s worth it, and she was wheeling so I have every right to shout that. And I suppose you have a full house with the rest of the band here then then? Me and Jane can just sleep on the couch.”

Before Babe could say anything, Jane walked to the room with the couch and started talking to whoever was in there. Babe shook her head, “My family is crazy.”

“Don’t worry Babe. I’ll still love you anyway,” John replied kissing her on the lips again.

“I love you too Johnny,” Babe replied back genuinely.

John raised on of his eyebrows, “Forever and always?”

“Forever and always, I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay first off:
SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY
I'm sorry I haven't updated in years. But something was wrong with my interenet. Please forgive me?

second:
The Maine's new CD Black And White is epic. I'm obessed with it and all of it's awsomeness.

third:
I'm gonna start another story soon, its either gonna be about Pat Kirch, Kennedy Brock, or Nick Santino. So if you guys want it to be about any of those three, or maybe someone else say something or message me please:)
and uhh yeah:D

oh and IM SORRRRRRY again.