Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

Fireworks.

Because, I know, I’m gonna fall
And you’ll be waiting for it all
Because, I know, I know, I know
I can’t get inside of you, inside of you.

“This isn’t going to end well,” Annabelle said nervously taking a step away from the huge box of fireworks. And these fireworks weren’t just any little roman candle or sparklers, these fireworks were the legit kind. The kind they used for like the whole county's fireworks. Yeah, they were that legit.

Garrett barely lifted his head off the couch to look at the box in the middle of the room, “I’m too sore from water skiing this morning to do ANYTHING. Man I thought the tubing from the first day here made me sore, it was nothing compared to water skiing.”

“Come on Garrett, we have to leave here tomorrow to go back on tour! Don’t be a pussy, we all water skied and tubed all day and were fine,” Jared said. It was their second day at the Lake House and they were all leaving tomorrow to go back on the road to their next show.

“Dude, I don’t even know you that well. But I know that you’d regret not moving for this. We have explosives and alcohol,” Jane interrupted, not bothering to look up from the magazine she was reading.

John nodded his head in agreement, “I wouldn’t be able to call myself your friend if I let you miss out on a night like tonight.”

“Fine,” Garrett mumbled then shouted, “Can someone get me some Advil!”

Annabelle walked in and tossed it to Garrett, “Here ya go champ.” She had settled down quite a bit since she had been with the band for so long. But she was still a bit of a superfan and would question the guys about random things at any random point in time.

“I wannna watch the fireworks on the lake though,” Babe mock-whined giving everyone the puppy dog face while everyone else avoided her gaze. She was sitting on John’s lap and looked around at everyone then stopped at him.

John met her eyes and smiled, “I’ll go out on the Lake with you Babe.”

“Good,” Babe replied and started kissing John.

Pat looked at them horrified, “HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOUTHIS! MY EYES ARE PG RATED! PG. YOU ARE CORRUPTING ME.”

“Oh settle down Patrick,” Babe said frustrated, pulling away from John.

Jane burst out laughing, “Pat, you are such a cock blocker.” Which caused Pat to stand up and bow then curtsey then bow again, because being called a cock blocker was definitely a great achievement in his book.

“Remind me to never use you as my wing man,” Garrett chimed in, less cranky since he had his meds.

“HEY. I’m a great wingman,” Pat said defensively.

Kennedy added, “Dude are you kidding me? The one time I used you as my wingman that chick dumped her drink on me.”

“I remember that,” Jared answered laughing, “She was a dime too.”

“Let’s go out to the boat now,’ John whispered into Babe’s ear and she nodded in agreement.

As they rushed out the door, Jane called out at them, “GET SOME!” Causing all of the guys in the house to laugh.

“They’re just jealous cause I stole all the sparklers,” Babe said quickly holding them up to show John as they walked to the end of the dock to the pontoon boat.

John wrapped his arm over Babe’s shoulder, “I was gonna say they were just jealous because I am most obviously with the most beautiful girl in the world right now.”

“Johnny,” Babe said in mock-seriousness, “You are sooooooooooo cheesey.”

“But you put up with me anyway,” John said happily, helping Babe get onto the boat.

Babe laughed and sat down in the driver’s seat, “Of course Johnny, how could I not?”

“It’s a curse. I mean I’m just so devilishly handsome,” John replied stumbling back a little when Babe backed the boat out into the water.

“Stand much,” Babe chuckled as they speed across the lake so they could be directly under the fireworks.

John rolled his eyes, “Sorry. I mean it’s not like I grew up in the middle of the desert or anything. Arizona is just like an island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.”

“Exactly, which is why you should have better balance on this then you do,” Babe said simply, “Can you throw the anchor off the side of the ship?”

“Wow it is pitch black out here,” Babe commented, impressed by the darkness that surround them in the middle of the lake, everyone’s houses and mini-fireworks just looked like dots.

“So no one will see if I do this,” John asked kissing Babe on the lips.

“Mhmm,” Babe muttered happily kissing him back. John hands started to wander up under her shirt.

Then a light flashed on them, “THIS IS THE COAST GUARD. ARE YOU TWO IN TROUBLE?” Babe automatically took a huge step back and looked into the blinding light.

John sighed and yelled out, “Uh, no were good.”

“ALRIGHT I WAS JUST MAKING SURE,” the incompetent coast guard yelled out to the boat again before speeding off.

Babe put her arms back around John’s waist, “Where were we?”

But right then a firework went off above their heads, causing them both to jump. John’s head dropped until his forehead was touching Babe’s. Then he said, “The universe is cock blocking me. First Pat, then the stupid coast guard, and now the damn fireworks.”

Babe laughed, “Don’t even worry about it.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Someone’s got some SEX HAIR,” Jane screamed as John and I walked back onto the dock.

“Thanks to Captain Observant,” Babe said trying to flatten her hair, and hide her blushing.

John tired to talk to her, “Jane-“

But Jane interrupted him too, “YOU HAVE SEX HAIR TOO! I mean I didn’t think guys got sex hair as much as you did.”

“Jane are you alittle drunk,” Babe asked.

“I’ve only had a littttle bit. Just enough to get me to loosen up,” Jane said smiling happily.

Babe rolled her eyes, “You are the least uptight person I know.”

Jane only shrugged then skipped happily down the dock singing “John and Babe sitting on a boat. HAVING S-E-X. S-E-XX! FIRST ON THE BOAT, THEN ON THE STAIRS. KINKY SEX EVERYWHERE!” To the Tune of John and Babe sitting in a tree, ect. Ect.

Then a firework went up about 150 feet above John and Babe’s head causing them both to jump. A drunken cheer came from the people by the fire. “Well, it looks like we’re in for an interesting night.”

“OH, youtwooo look fun-ay,” Annabelle slurred as John and Babe returned to the porch.
Then there was a flash of light, “FIRE IN THE HOLE,” Garrett yelled.

A firework went off and Pat and Jared shrieked like two school girls. “They ka-ka-keep screaming like the-that,” Kennedy hiccupped.

“Have a beer,” Garrett said throwing both John and Babe a bottle, “The parties just getting on a rolllllllllll!”

“To life,” Jane said drunkenly chugging the rest of her beer and everyone else did the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks everyone for readding:)
I'm in a writing mood and I'm definately putting out another story tomorrow at the latest. I might put another one out tonight.... All the ideas are bouncing around in my head.
YAYAYAYAY.