Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

How Can I Trust You?

I’m on a trip, I can’t get off,
I can’t get over…
I want it, I want it all
Inside of you

“Well you had a very good fourth then,” Maddy said putting the emphasize on very. We were in some random Midwest town and there was about 45 minutes before all the groupies started pouring in.

Babe laughed, “You could say that. I can’t believe this tour is almost over. It seems unreal.”

“I know right? Well hopefully I’ll see you sometime on the touring circuit after this,” Maddy said putting sticky notes up with the prices.

“Duh, we’ll stay in touch somehow,” Babe replied.

“De Luca, I got to talk to you,” Alex said pulling Babe away from her conversation with Maddy.
Babe nodded, “I’m listening Alex.”

“Well, we’re stopping in Maryland soon. And as you know that’s where I’m from and well, uh, that where Julia is,” Alex said suddenly getting nervous.

“The girl who you really like. Yeah, I remember you talking about her,” Babe said piecing the puzzle together.

Alex ran his hand through his already quite disheveled hair, “Well I was hoping you would stick to your promise and help me win her back?”

“Of course I will Alex! Don’t even worry about it. You were there for me, and now I got your back,” Babe said smiling brightly.

“Well I was hoping that you could help me do something special for her,” Alex asked.

“Alex Gasakarth? A romantic, this is quite the shocking discovery,” Babe said in mock-shock.
Alex blushed, “Shuddup.”

“Oh man. I didn’t realize you were really that head over heels for this girl. So I’m hoping you’ve talked to her since our long ago discussion,” Babe said not being able to remember exactly when it was.

“I’ve been texting her all the time. And we’ve started talking on the phone every night,” Alex mumbled shyly.

Babe suddenly felt bad for teasing Alex about it so much, “Alright. Well first off, we’ll obviously give her the VIP treatment here. And then I have the perfect idea on how to win her over from what you’ve told me before about her.”

“Thanks Babe. Really it means the world to me,” Alex said giving her a hug.

“Look I got this. Go play your show, and then I’ll come visit you guys and me and you can plan Operation: Juliet,” Babe said excitedly.

“Operation: Juliet,” Alex asked her.

Babe nodded, “You know her name’s Julia. And it’s kinda like Juliet and you two are star-crossed lovers. Kinda, sorta, not really. But still, that’s what the codename of the operation is gonna be so your gonna have to deal with it.”

“Okay, whatever Babe,” Alex said laughing as Babe went back over by Maddy.

“What was that about? Miss I-better-start-being-more-careful-because-I-have-a-boyfriend-now,” Maddy asked nonchalantly.

Babe rolled her eyes, “I promised Alex I help him win back his dream girls heart. It’s no big deal.”

“He needs help in romance? That’s like bugs bunny needing help to escape Elmer Fudd,” Maddy said rolling her eyes in disbelief.

“It’s true. He’s nervous because he doesn’t want to mess it up. Do you want to help me, help him,” Babe asked Maddy.

“It’s not that I have a problem with Alex. It’s just that I don’t know him that well, so I’m gonna have to pass on that one,” Maddy said shrugging, “Sorry Babe.”

“It’s no problem at all,” Babe said smoothing out the creases from the bands merchandise.

Maddy looked over her shoulder, “Just be sure that John knows what you and Alex are up to. He doesn’t exactly trust Alex. And for good reasoning.”

“I know Maddy I know,” Babe said closing her eyes trying to forget, “But John doesn’t need to know every detail about my life. He basically already does, but just because I’m his girlfriend now; doesn’t mean that I can’t go and hangout with my other guy friends.”

“Babe, I don’t think you’re on the same page as me here. Or on the same page as John for that matter,” Maddy said starting to sound frustrated.

Babe just shot Maddy a look, “I don’t think you have the right to be telling me about my relationship with my boyfriend.”

“Well I think you may need some help with this one Babe. You and John have had a rocky start and a relationship is built on trust which you two obviously don’t have,” Maddy answered Babe narrowing her eyes.

Babe sucked in her breathe and thought about her words carefully, “So, you’re telling me: That I cannot trust my boyfriend, who happens to be my best friend that I’ve known my entire life?”

“No,” Maddy replied, “I’m telling you. That I don’t think you deserve John’s trust.”

Those words stung. Babe said coolly, “Well that’s not exactly your place to judge me. So, if you’ll excuse me, I am gonna finish organizing the rest of my merch.”

“I would seriously consider organizing the rest of your life while you’re at it,” Maddy replied painfully honestly. It was the truth, Babe needed to think about the consequences of her actions of her actions on the people around her.

Babe didn’t even bother to look over at Maddy for the rest of the time Babe was selling merch. When she finished, she packed up her stand as quick as she could and bolted towards the Maine’s bus.

“Hey Babe,” John called out to her.

“Hey Johnny; can we talk,” Babe asked walking up to him.

“Sure thing,” John said immediately and reached his hand out for her to grab. Babe took to, thankful for the security of being able to hold his hand. Especially with what happened this
morning.

Babe leaned on John, “I’m just gonna come out and say this. But, you trust me right Johnny?”

“Of course Babe,” John answered without missing a beat, “Why?”

“Cause I was talking to Maddy earlier and she thinks we don’t have good enough trust in our relationship,” Babe said bitterly, “Or better yet. That you shouldn’t trust me.”

Babe felt John’s body tense up, “I mean why would she say that? Maddy’s not exactly one who would judge like that for no reason Babe.”

“She may have had a reason,” Babe mumbled.

John stopped walking, “Explain.”

“Well, it has to do with Alex,” Babe tried to explain letting go of John’s hand.

“Gasakrath,” John asked his temper slowly rising.

“Yeah,” Babe answered, “Cause, see when me and you were fighting before-“

“Well we’re not fighting now,” John interrupted.

“No we’re not but,” Babe tried to start again.

“The why the hell are you talking to him,” John asked her.

Babe shook her head, “He’s my friend! You never complain when I’m talking to Pat or Jared.”

“That’s because you haven’t hooked up with either of them,” John said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Oh my god John. It was only a god damned kiss. Before we were dating! When are you gonna forget about that and realize I only like you,” Babe said starting to get frustrated with the whole situation.

“It’s not like I just don’t trust you,” John said trying to make it sound better, “I don’t trust Alex either.”

“So you don’t trust me,” Babe said in disbelief, “Holy hell.” She pushed her hair back out of her face with her hand and took another step back from John.

“What that’s not what I meant,” John lied trying to think of anything he could to cover up saying he didn’t trust Babe.

Babe rolled her eyes, “Whatever John. I guess Maddy was right about one thing. I trusted you entirely, but apparently you don’t trust me.”

“Babe,” John tried to start saying something important.

“No,” Babe interrupted him, “It’s whatever John. I’ll see you later.”

Babe turned on her heel and headed straight towards All Time Low’s bus. “Where are you going,” John yelled after her.

“Well I am going to see a friend. I’ll be back on the bus by the time we have to leave,” Babe said turning around for a second then walking away.

John stubbornly walked back to the Maine’s bus. “Why do you look so pissed off,” Pat asked who was currently sitting outside the bus.

“Babe,” John replied sitting down in the chair next to Pat, “She has to make everything so damn complicated.”

“Well that’s Babe for you John,” Pat answered not really knowing what was going on.
John sighed, “We just had a fight.”

“Alright. But first off I’m saying this, with all the trouble I went through to get you guys back together last time. I’m not doing all of that AGAIN,” Pat said annoyed and John just gave Pat a ‘what-the-fuck’ kind of look. Then Pat realized, “Oh, so it was just a fight. You two are still together?”

“Yeah,” John ran his head through his hair, “I dunno though. She’s being so complicated. I mean like, it was a stupid fight. It was all about trust and stuff.”

“Well I mean you trust her don’t you? You guys have known each other longer than either of you can remember,” Pat asked.

John looked over in the direction Babe had walked off in, “I trust her. Just not when she’s with other guys; especially not when the other guy is Alex Gasakarth.”

“Oh, Then that’s not exactly trust then John,” Pat said puzzled why Alex was still even in the whole picture, “I wouldn’t worry about it too much.”

“Yeah, I won’t… I mean it’s no big deal,” John said uneasily. Pat launched into one of his rambles; it was something about feather boas and peanut butter? But all John could concentrate on was what Babe could possibly be doing right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAYAYAY.
thanks for the comments:D they made me smile
and thanks for reading also:D
I'm almost finished with the next chapter so it'll be about shortlyy