Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

Cupcakes Make Everything Better.

I call you up,
You’re getting off, I’m coming over
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Babe was still bitter about her conversation about trust with John a week later. Her and him were barely talking anymore and Babe definitely wasn’t talking to Maddy anymore. She was basically angry at the world. Well, not really, she was just angry with John and Maddy.

“BABE! BABE,” Jack shouted even though I was only in the back room with Alex putting the final touches on our plan.

Alex shouted back, “HEY BUDDY. Wait like ten more minutes and we’ll be finished.”

“No. I want to talk to Babe now. You’ve been keeping her hostage back their forever and I have a present for her!” Jack whined sounding like a three year old.

“Jacky, I pinky promise that if you give us about 15 more minutes then I’ll help you make those cup cakes you’ve been begging me to help you make all this week,” Babe bribed.

Jack seemed to pause and think about this for a second, “Fine, but then you have to help me. And I’m putting it on a timer!”

“Alright,” Alex answered quickly for me and we listened to Jack walk away.

I pour over the plans one final time making sure that everything should be set in place, “Did you buy the walkie talkies? And did you call my cousin about the surprise? And-”

“I did everything you told me to Babe. I triple checked the list, I just want everything for this night to be perfect,” Alex answered reading over his checklist.

“Don’t worry Alex. I’m sure she’ll love it,” Babe answered putting her hand on Alex’s shoulder, trying to comfort him.

Alex smiled half sadly half hopefully, “I sure hope your right. Ever since I’ve started talking to her again, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her.”

“Alex, if you say things like that to her that you just said to me she’ll melt right back into your arms,” Babe promised.

Alex nodded, “I’ll try to remember that. I just hope your right.”

“BABE!” Jack started yelling again and banging on the door.

“Jacky, it hasn’t been fifteen minutes yet. I bet it hasn’t even been five,” Babe said running her hands through her hair.

Then she heard a voice that definitely didn’t belong to Jack, “What the hell? Fifteen minutes what the fuck is she talking about?”

“Oh shit,” her and Alex mumbled in unison as the door swung open.

“Babe, “John said his eyes narrowing.

“Hi John,” Babe answered awkwardly, “What brings you here?”

“I was going to come here to talk to you. But instead I find you in the back room of the tour bus ALONE with Alex,” John replied. Even though Babe was mad at John, she felt terrible how this most look right now.

Alex stood up, “I think Jack must need some help with those brownies.”

Babe watched him leave the room before speaking, “John. Please, don’t jump to conclusions.”

“Well what am I supposed to do Babe,” John almost shouted, “I hated us not talking and I come to this bus to try to fix that. Then I see you and HIM, after you promised me there was nothing going on between him and you.”

“John, please let me explain,” Babe said on the verge of tears.

John shook his head, “No. No more explanations. I’m done Babe and I mean it this time. I’m so done, I’m done with you and your drama.”

“Ple-Please don’t do this,” Babe begged she stood up and was standing face to face with John.

“Babe you were in a room ALONE with Alex for fifteen minutes? Or more? I don’t even want to know what you could have been doing in a room alone with him for that long,” John said exasperated running his hand through his already very disheveled hair.

Babe shook her head, “It was nothing! Can’t you trust me?”

“No this, us, we’re over,” John said simply and walked out of the room. Babe felt the tears starting to pour out of her eyes and roll down her face. She fell onto her knees and let her head hang.

“Babe,” Jack asked poking his head into the back room. He let out on audible gasp when he saw her crying on the floor, “Babe, don’t cry. Please bestest friend don’t cry.”

He sat down next to Babe and pulled her into a hug. Babe shook her head, “John. He, he, he broke ah-up with me!”

“Don’t worry Babe! Let’s see, we can make Alex make us those cupcakes; and we can make Rian run out and get us ice cream; and uhh Zack can go and pick up a bunch of really girly love movies. Am I missing anything,” Jack asked.

Babe shook her head, “I think you’ve covered all of the post breakup main points Jacky.”

“EXPECT FOR MAKING YOU LAUGH AND SMILE,” Jack said looking around frantically.

Then Alex walked in, “Hey Babe. Are you al-“

But before Alex could finish Jack stood up and screamed, “NINJA TACKLE TICKLE.” Before tackling Alex to the ground and tickling him which caused Babe to smile.

“Dude-what-the-heck,” Alex said between gasping for air and laughing hysterically.

“I had to make Babe laugh, duh,” Jack said like it was the only logical thing going on.

“You should probably not kill your lead singer,” Babe said emotionless.

Jack looked over at her and frowned, “Fine. But Alex still needs to make the cupcakes.”

“Why do I need to make cupcakes for you,” Alex asked.

Babe answered before Jack could, “Because John broke up with me. And it’s on Jack’s list of post-break up things to make me feel better.”

“John broke up. With you,” Alex said his eyes getting wide, “Was it because of me?”

“Uh, no not really,” Babe lied.

Jack shook his head, “I’m gonna go help Zack get a bunch of ridiculously girly movies.”

“I’m sorry Babe,” Alex said pulling her into a tight hug.

Babe cried on his shoulder, “It-It’s not your fault Alex. It’s fine, I guess Maddy was right and he really can’t trust me.”

“Don’t say that,” Alex whispered back and ran his hand through Babe’s hair.

“But it’s true,” Babe answered him still crying, “I don’t know what to do Alex.”

“Don’t worry we’ll fix this,” Alex said trying to comfort Babe.

Babe took a step back and tried to collect herself, “Well that is after we get your dream girl
for ya Alex.”

“Alright, well I’m sure that Jack will be on my ass unless we start making those cupcakes,”
Alex said with a small smile.

“Right,” Babe answered, “Do you think I’d be able to crash here for a couple nights?”

“Stay as long as you need to Babe,” Alex answered as him and Babe walked out of the back room, “I’m here for you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hiii people:D
sorry i didn't post yesterday I was at cedar point:D
and because of that i had no interenet was wasss way to tired to post when I got home yesterday morning. but i'll post another chapter tonight. I have it all planed out already.
thanks for readingg. and i should be starting my new story soon.