Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

The End.

I want it, I want it all
Inside of you
I call you up,
You’re getting off, I’m coming over
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)

“Babe,” John said stunned as he walked onto the bus. All the guys quickly murmured something about having to go somewhere, but there was no doubt in John’s head they would have their head pressed against the tour bus door in hopes of hearing what was about to happen on the bus.

Babe looked up and stared at him, “Hello John.”

“Why do you have your bags,” John asked her in confusion.
“I’m leaving,” Babe told him, though she was looking down at her feet. She dropped her bags to her sides.

“Please don’t leave,” John asked her his heart started to race.
“And why not John? This isn’t going to work! I can’t stand it anymore,” Babe finally said.
John sighed and reached down into his pocket. He had found the note Babe had written him weeks ago and held it up in front of her face. “This note says that quote ‘I FUCKING LOVE YOU.’ Well Elizabeth De Luca. I love you too and I don’t want anything to stand in our way,” John told her.

“Why now? Why couldn’t you have told me this before? Like even just early this week,” Babe asked.

John shook his head, “I just couldn’t admit to myself how much I needed you in my life.”
“So you finally trust me,” Babe asked him.

John answered honestly, “Not completely. But I’m willing to work on that if you give me the chance.”

Babe was looking at her feet again, “I don’t think I can do this John.”

“I believe in us,” John told her walking up to her so they were inches apart, “we can make this work.”

“I don’t think so. It’s been rocky since the start. I love you John, but this isn’t going to work,” Babe told him finally picking up her bags.

John couldn’t stand to see her go, “Please don’t leave me.”

“Sorry John,” Babe answered walking past John, “This is goodbye then.”

“Babe, please don’t leave me,” John begged dropping to his knees.

Babe leaned over and kissed John on the cheek, “I love you.” John listened to her foot steps as she walked away.

John held in his tears and stood up. He walked to the door without even lifting his head up. John leaned against the doorframe and said, “She left me guys. She fucking left me. I don’t know what to do, I love her.”

“What if she told you, she couldn’t walk away,” John heard a voice say that definitely wasn’t one of the guy’s. He looked up to see the one person who meant the world to him, “So you’re not leaving?”

“I couldn’t leave you after that,” Babe answered blushing, “But you have to promise me one thing.”

“Anything,” John told her eagerly, he would do whatever it took for him to make her stay.

“Just promise me, that this time it’s forever,” Babe asked him staring into John’s eyes.
John picked her up and kissed her, “I promise you it’s going to be forever. I’m never going to break that promise.”

“I love you Johnny,” Babe told him smiling as he kissed her again.

“I love you too Daisy,” John told Babe calling her, her old nickname again; and for some crazy reason. Both of them new that everything was going to fall into place perfectly.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END:D
i hope no one was to dissapointed in the ending of the story.
and i just posted a new story featuring the very attractive Nick Santino.
so read it if you want causee it gonna be awsome:
http://stories.mibba.com/read/298527/Fear-Of-Flying/
and thanks to everyone who read, subscribed, and commented:D
espically to the people who commented because it always makes my day when someone comments.
SO adios for this story!