Status: Mission: Accomplished

I Don't Love You, Yet

Image
Chloe was always the nice, shy, modest, conservative type. That hasn't changed now that she is 15 and she doesn't plan on changing, not even when she met Ben. Ben was the free-spirit and had a very outgoing personality. Chloe longed to give attention while Ben loved to receive it. So, at first glance, you'd think they would be perfect for each other? Wrong! Ben's actually turning thisnice girl mean. The problem is: he's not doing anything wrong. Now the question is: What's got her tied up in a tizzy? Well, read to find out.
  1. Jeans
    "... I mentally-vomited at the sheer thought of nearly touching your hand.”
  2. Jessie
    “You are impossible, but it’s your promise,” she commented.
  3. Facebook-Stalking
    “Most girls don’t like being manipulated like that, Ben.” She commented as she crossed her arms.
  4. Second Chances
    I went to delete it...
  5. Rendezvous
    I opened and saw Chloe’s response.
  6. Mall Not-Date/Hang Out Thing
    There was no friendship at all…
  7. Through His Eyes...
    Even though she was ignoring me, she was amazingly pretty.
  8. "Benny Boy"
    To someone out there, he probably was hot, cute, or a total hottie-bajottie.
  9. "Chloe's Friends" List
    ... Leave her alone. Annoying a girl does not mean that you will stand a better chance at going out with her...
  10. Sweet 16
    “Let him leave; I didn’t even want him here.”
  11. Revenge is Sweeter (Than You Ever Were)
    “I don’t want to give up on her, but she’s given up on me. So I’m done.” ... She didn't matter anymore.
  12. Karma
    "...It’s just not going to happen.” I huffed angrily...
  13. Built the Bridge and Got Over It
    “FAIL!” Lorraine cried...
  14. These Are My Confessions...
    I clicked 'Reply' and gave into the temptation.
  15. Boomerang-type Feelings
    “I have more customers so leave,”...
  16. My First Kiss
    If we could get any cheesier, we would be in a Lifetime mov