Sweep Me Off My Feet

Replace The Heart

Joel and Sky stuck together like glue. He did his best to keep himself from showing his true feelings, and she did her best to avoid the Gomez brothers, even if that ment ignoring Jess Josh and Brian to hang out with Joel and the rest of This Century at band practice. 
"Hey Joel will you go somewhere with me?" Sky asked out of the blue as they both sat in his room just escaping the summer heat. 
"Sure, where are we going?" He spun around in his seat to face her and her big brown eyes. 
"Come on let's just go." She jummped off his bed grabbing on to his hand out the door. 
Joel's sister yelled at them but they laughed it off. Sky got into the drivers seat not waiting for Joel to put on his seat belt. 
Skylar drove for half an hour to a little hair salon in Peoria. 
"Really? What are we doing here?" Joel had a smile on his face like he was scared. 
"Dude, I need to change," Skylar smiled turning to face Joel only to raise her eyebrow. "and you need a trim." 
Joel punched her playfuly as they walked in the doors sitting down waiting for a seat to open. 
A few hours passed when Joel and Skylar walked out of the salon with their newly done hair. 
"I can't believe you went red." Joel exclaimed petting her hair. 
"Stop it!" She giggled smacking his hand. "I can't believe you wouldn't cut a little more of your hair you freak." 
Joel took the keys from her hand opening the door for Sky to get in. 
He started the truck driving off back to her place. His hand took Sky's hand in his and she smiled softly leaning her head on his shoulder as he drove. 
Sky hadn't realized she had fallen asleep till she felt Joel shaking her softly. 
"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" Sky smiled looking out the window. 
They had stopped at a park where the rest of their friends had set up a huge barbeque. 
"Do I have to?" Sky whined spotting the brothers laughing at something Dylan said. 
"Come on Skype they're your friends and they miss seeing your pretty face. Plus why not surprise them at the same time." 
Imidiatly Sky's face lit up with a smile. "I totally forgot about my hair. Let's go love." 
Joel blushed gettin out of the truck and Sky put on a pair of sunglasses to hide her face. 
"How do I look?" She asked meeting Joel infront of the truck. 
"Pretty." They laughed walking up to the loud group of friends with their hands intertwined. 
Josh was the first to notice them, well Joel at least. 
"Joely! Who is this sexy lady friend of yours and where's Skylar?" Josh winked at Skylar not knowing it was her. 
"Sorry man something came up and she couldn't come."
"Well what the fuck?! You better be ask cool as she is." Josh pointed his finger in her direction before jogging off to tell everyone that Joel was there. 
Skylar and Joel laughed walking in closer to the group. 
"So you gonna tell who this chick is or are we not allowed to know?" Stephen raised his eyebrow at the two of them noticing that their fingers were interlaced. 
"Well friends, this here is my lovely friend," He nodded at Sky and she smiled. "This is our friend Miss. Skylar June." 
Sky took off her sunglasses smiling and laughing at their shocked reactions. 
John and Stephen on the other hand were confused though.                 
♠ ♠ ♠
This kinda sucks don't ya think? I'm super sorry
leave comments please?