Sweep Me Off My Feet

The Thought of Us Is Drowning Me

For two months Sky pretended to be madly in love with John as he pampered her kissed her and called her babe. She hated it all and only Jess knew it. Joel seldom came around any more but when he did he'd have a new girl on his arm making Sky grit her teeth. Stephen on the other hand kept rubbing it into John's face with Mackenzie, constantly canoodling with her nibbling at her ear whispering things to her that even made Sky's stomach churn. But no matter how Skylar felt she didn't want to be the one that did any heart breaking. 
----
Skylar was walking around with Jess and John down the streets in Hollywood California. The guys and Jess were on a small west coast tour with The Maine headlining. Sky was surprised when John had asked her to come with and even more surprised when Alaska had all of her stuff prepared before she'd even asked. 
The three of them had walked around the city, John held on to Sky's hand firmly like he didn't want to lose her or break away. Jess could feel the tension radiating off of her with each step they took. As they neared the venue Jess took the opportunity to pull Skylar away and into a cart wheel. 
"Jess you're fucking nuts!" Sky yelled laughing. 
John had a crooked smile on his face as he watched the two mess around in the parking lot but in his gut he felt something wrong. 
In the chaos of backstage and the guys all off taking a moment to prep before the show Sky walked away from John's side wanting to breathe. 
She stepped outside watching the California sky begin to turn dark, giving it a very whimsical feel to it. She watched as kids rushed towards the venue doors last minuet before This Century went on stage. Skylar let her thoughts get the best of her that she didn't hear the back door open. 
"Hey." Stephen rubbed the back of his neck nervously causing Sky to bite her lip softly. 
"Hi." She replied back softly. 
They stood there for a few seconds just staring at each other. 
"Look I'm just going to come right out and say it. For the past two months I've watched you awkwardly with my brother. It blows that you chose him over me."
"I only chose him because you chose Mackenzie." She pointed out. 
Stephen's face softened up a bit. Sighing he went on. "Look, I love you a whole lot and I don't know, I guess I'm just overly jealous but," Stephen got really close to Skylar to the point that she could feel his warm breath on her lips and before she could think about pushing him away, she felt his lips on hers. 
First she was shocked but it washed over as as quickly as it came and she snaked her arms over his neck kissing him back softly. She enjoyed Stephen's kiss unlike she did John's. John's were rough and lustful his was soft and passionate but that led her to think about how Joel's kiss would feel. 
Sky felt like she and Stephen had been kissing forever till the slamming of a door pulled them back to reality and they were both face to face with John. 
"Skylar, can I talk to you?" Sky's eyes shifted from John to Stephen and back. 
She nodded her head, fear in her eyes not knowing what the outcome of this would be. 
"I fucking hate you." He said stopping by the van. 
His hands covered his face and Skylar felt a pang in her stomach as his words echoed in her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this took so long to get out. I was kind of stuck and then had some terrible stuff happen to me. Anyways here you have it. Please leave comments it means a lot and keeps me writing. Also please read and comment mystery I'm co-writing it's called Never Certian. Thank you I love each and every single one of you