Sweep Me Off My Feet

I've Been Lying and You're Gonna Hate Me For This

A light flickered on as the sky went completely dark. Skylar looked up into John's big brown eyes just hoping to get an answer from him, yet he said nothing at all. John just stood in his spot, mouth slightly agape and shoulders slumped.  
But he quickly regained his posture and John opened his mouth a hint of venom laced each word that slipped off of his tongue. 
"I fucking hate you for lying to me. Going behind my back, what the hell is your deal?!" He seethed angrily at her 
Sky went to open her mouth but he cut her off. "I don't want to hear any excuses from you! We're done here."
Her hands began to sweat profusely as a tear slipped from the corner of her left eye. She didn't even see it coming, nor had she ever thought that something like this could happen to her when all of a sudden everything went black. 

Skylar's POV 
I felt a cool touch on my face as my eyes opened slowly to a bright white light. My body felt as if it were floating but I felt a smile sweep across my face as I saw him smiling down a me. 
"Hey sweetie." His lips touched my left cheek and a jolt of electricity ran through me. 
"W-what's going on? Where am I?" His hair was messed up, sticking out in random places. 
Black circles were under his eyes like he hadn't slept in days, but they were bright with excitement and relief. 
"You don't remember?" I shook my head no, but a wave of pain washed over me sending my head back on the fluffy pillow. 
He sighed opening his mouth to say something but closed it. Alaska slowly opened the door to the room which I finally came to realize was a hospital room. 
"Oh thank god you're awake Sky!" Alaska ran over to my side. "They said you wouldn't wake up for another week or so!" 
"What the hell is going on?!" 
"She doesn't remember?" Alaska asked. "Do you even remember who I am?" 
I gave Alaska the 'no I'm fucking stupid' look. "No Alaska, can you please refresh my damn memory?!" 
"Well I'm...Wait you little fucker! Gosh I'd slap you in your cute little face of yours if-" she stopped talking right then and slumped into the chair that was placed by the bed. 
I was overly confused, my head hurt and I wanted to know where I was, how long I'd been here and why Joel was sitting next to me. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow this is the longest I've taken to update. I'm not digging this story any more, but if you guys like it and comment it I'll keep posting. Also please check out my stories Never Certian, I Know Something You Don't Know and The Way I Love You.
Thank you all