Sweep Me Off My Feet

New Girl In Town

Alaska wasn't really sure what to do to get her troubled sister to open up, she felt that it was all a matter of time before Skylar would warm up and start talking. Sky on the other hand just didn't know if she could trust Alaska and Adam, but her confidence was in that of her four year old neice who on her first night at the house snuck into Sky's bedroom. 
As Alaska drove past the rushing cars and glass buildings of downtown Scottsdale, Sky was making a mental note to find away to repay her sister for taking her in on such short notice. 
The two walked through Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall stopping in every store. Laska wanted to get Sky lots of stuff but Sky refused half the stuff. 
"Sky are you not used to having this kind of freedom?" Alaska finally asked as they sat down in the food court. 
"Yes, but I also cannot accept a mojorty of the things you have pointed out to me because for one it's way too much to spend on a person you don't even know," Alaska went to speak but Sky continued on. "And I wouldn't be able to pay you back."
The older brunette took her younger sisters hand into hers. "I really don't care about paying me back for the things I get you. Your suffering right now and the way to get over the pain is shopping. Sure it's coming from me but I've wasted a twelve years of my life without you and let be honest with you ive wanted nothing more than to find you and bring you back with me before anything like this has happened." 
Sky's chocolate brown eyes burned deep into Alaska's blue eyes. "So your telling me that this is out of pitty?"
"No Skylar I want to make it up to you." Alaska said defensivly. 
"Can we just go somewhere else it'll make me feel better." 
Alaska nodded her head picking up the three bags of new clothes that she had bought just for Skylar. 
When they had returned to the big elegant white house a group of kids stood in the front yard next door. They all looked around Sky's age but she ignored it. 
However she may have ignored them, they didn't ignore her or Alaska. 
"I wonder who she is." The shortes boy of the group with side sweep bangs and chin legnth brown hair named Stephen wondered out loud. 
"She kind of looks like Mrs. Densen. That is if she had black hair." This time a pale blond boy with Ray ban sunglasses by the name of Josh spoke checking out Alaska Densen. 
The only girl in the group named Jess who had long black shiny hair looked over at the blond and gave him a good smack to the head. "Josh your such a cougar chaser."
"What the fuck Jess?! She's not a cougar she's a Milf who by the way is only seven years older than me." 
Jess rolled her eyes looking back over at Sky as she made a final trip to the blue SUV. 
"I think she's hot." the tall boy named John who wore green glasses with the lense popped out mullet like brown hair and a charming crooked smile said. 
"I wonder if that's her daughter. But John your right she is kind of hot." the last boy in the group named Brian who had signs of blond hair finally pitched in his thoughts on exactly who Skylar June Bellant is. 
"Thats impossible. The Densen's have lived here for a long time. We would have known if she had another daughter besides Cally." John said.
Stephen nodded his head with slight confusion covering his face. "Lets ask mom!" he pulled his younger but taller brother John by the collar of his shirt into their own house. 
"Madre!" Stepehn yelled from the door. 
"In the kitchen." the sweet calming voice that belined to their mother called out. 
The brothers walked in, John sitting down at the kitchen table while Stephen jumpped up onto the island counter. 
"You talk to Mrs. Densen does she have another daughter?"
Mrs. Gomez looked at her older son with a questioning stare. "No, why do you ask?" Stephen opened his mouth to say something but John jumpped in. 
"Because she got out of her SUV with another girl who was probably around my age." 
Mrs. Gomez shook her head. "Hmmm...well I'll call her and invite them all over but I'm going to guess that she is probably Adam's neice or something."
The boys shrugged their shoulderes before walking out of the kitchen and out to the garage where their friends were waiting to start band practice.
However through out all of practice both brothers had their minds set on the new girl next door.
♠ ♠ ♠
aweeee shit!
sooo I absolutly love Emma of emmathesickestkids and ultraviolet
welp this is the last chapter for now that will be in third person it's time to get into the mind of Skylar June (: