Sweep Me Off My Feet

Future Is Just As Bright

I opened my eyes the sun shining brightly through the big window. Reflections of the water from the pull glistened on my walls like crystals or diamonds. I'd been here for a total of two days and still I hardly uttered a word to Alaska or Adam. I felt terrible for the way I had been treating them but I rarely had anything to say since I was never social to begin with. The only person I talked to couldn't really even understand half the things I said to her. Cally though was really smart and I loved her dearly. 
A faint knock came at my door snapping me out of my useless thoughts, and few seconds later Alaska was slowly walking in. 
"Hey sweetie. How'd you sleep?" 
I smiled faintly. "Great thank you." 
Silence took over as we both looked out the window. 
"Well get ready because I'm enrolling you into your last semester of junior year." 
My heart pounded loudly just the thought of being the odd new kid at school again frightened me. 
"Dont worry you'll be great." Alaska patted my leg softly before standing up and leaving. I glanced at my clock that rested on the lilac night stand. It was only 7:23 am. 
I let out a deep sigh and quickly got ready for the day. Alaska bought me a bunch of random clothes and I felt awful but that woman insisted or picked up everything I showed intrest in but put back down. 
Looking into the closet that was now full with all sorts of clothes I found a pink floral sundress with thick straps and lace around the boobage area. Taking one last glance in the bathroom mirror I headed over slowly past Cally's bedroom and past Adam's office. He saw me smiled a toothy smile and went back to typing on his computer. 
When I walked down stairs I heard another voice speaking with Alaska in the kitchen and when I came shortly into view I noticed a shorter lady with short dark curly hair. 
"I'm sorry about dinner last night. I just don't think Skylar is up for anything right now. She barely even talks to Adam or myself." 
The lady nodded her head in understandment. "Well the kids would love to meet her." 
I walked all the way in regretting doing so as my older sisters eyes and the strange woman eyes fell upon me. 
"Hi you must be Skylar. I'm Jessy." I smiled at her and averted my eyes to my sister with a questioning look. 
"Sky Jessy has two sons named Stephen and John." 
"And?" 
"John goes to the same school you'll be going to." Jessy replied back. 
I just nodded my head and averted my attention to Alaska pleading with my eyes to let me go back to bed. 
Though Alaska didn't get the hint of what I wanted she just looked at Jessy and said. "Well Mrs. Gomez I have to get Skylar enrolled but you and your husband should bring the boys over and have dinner with us." Mrs. Gomez smiled nodding her head following Alaska out the front door into the warm March weather. 
"If you need anything or need me to come pick you up just call me." My sister handed me a cell phone smiled and left the front office of Saguaro High School. I held the piece of paper that gave me all my classes and I waited for someone to come get me to show me around. 
No more than two minutes after Alaska left a tall girl with long black hair neatly straightened. She had a purple and white rope like headband around her head, a long purple shirt and black jeans. 
"Hey are you Skylar?" she smiled at me sweetly and I nodded my head thinking if I could trust her. 
No person is that sweet, well Alaska was like this and I have yet to have an issue with her but then again she was my older sister. 
"Sweet I'm Jessica you can call me Jess." Jess smiled at me then looked at my schedual. "Your only a junior?!"
My eyes widened at her shocked face. "Is that a bad thing?" 
"Kind of considering your taking a lot of senior classes right now." 
A smile reappeared on her face. 
She began giving me a brief tour of the school before heading off in the direction to what I would assume was human phys. 
"Here ya go class number uno, right now we are just working on a lab that we started two days ago so Mr. Bates will probably just say fuck it and have you do what ever you want." 
And like Jess had said Mr. Bates just told me to fuck it (literally) I got an A for the day. Jess had me I sat with her the kid she called Jobe. Every once in a while Jobe would give me a weird look then go back to working on his blood typing lab.           
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a filler like no other and it suckkkkkkkks
sorry next chapter will be better because *winkwinkhinthintwoooooooo*
it's 6:33am and I'm really tired
comment/rate/subscribe please (: